PDA

View Full Version : Theme Music of YOAMD?

The Bookseller
08-17-2007, 12:12 AM
I am two week away from leaving for WDW and a friend of mine asked me to find him the "Year of a Million Dreams" Theme song (The song in the TV ad and in the official website). Is there a place where it can be brought or downloaded?

Sunshine1010
08-17-2007, 01:24 AM
If I'm correct, it's a song off the Peter Pan soundtrack (not the cartoon). I got the song off of iTunes.

It's called FLYING by JAMES NEWTON HOWARD

I have it downloaded.

I hope it's the same song you are talking about. Good luck.

snifflesmcg
08-17-2007, 01:36 AM
Is it only me or does the WDW commercial sound alot like the Clorox commercial? Every time I see the flying pirate ship I think for sure it's for Disney but Nope, it's Clorox.

DizneyRox
08-17-2007, 07:27 AM
If I'm correct, it's a song off the Peter Pan soundtrack (not the cartoon). I got the song off of iTunes.

It's called FLYING by JAMES NEWTON HOWARD

I have it downloaded.

I hope it's the same song you are talking about. Good luck.
This is correct. It's off the 2003 Peter Pan movie. It's actually on a couple of the tracks, Flying is the big one, but also on Track 14 (I Do Believe In Faries) at around the 50 second mark.

The Bookseller
08-17-2007, 11:28 AM
Thank you all for your input. This will really helps my friend getting into his "WDW Zone". :thumbsup:

bleukarma
08-17-2007, 11:32 AM
Is it only me or does the WDW commercial sound alot like the Clorox commercial? Every time I see the flying pirate ship I think for sure it's for Disney but Nope, it's Clorox.

I do the same thing!

DisneyDudet
09-04-2007, 10:31 PM
Maybe its an evil plot from Clorox to get people to come rushing to the tv to see their commercial they think is Disney!

And thanks for this info... it is now my song on Myspace, and I just might make it a ring tone on my phone!

snifflesmcg
09-05-2007, 12:20 AM
Maybe its an evil plot from Clorox to get people to come rushing to the tv to see their commercial they think is Disney!

I think it is!! No less, the two different commercials they have is, one is flying pirate ships and the other is mermaids. You know, because when I think of pirates and mermaids with whimsical music, I think of bleach.

PS-I like the music in both commercials.

Red Randal
09-06-2007, 01:38 PM
Thanks for the info. I absolutely NEED this song now.

By the way...

You know, because when I think of pirates and mermaids with whimsical music, I think of bleach.

Hahahaha! :D