PDA

View Full Version : Pepper Market questions

buzznwoodysmom
08-16-2007, 09:35 PM
We will be staying at CSR for the first time in Nov. and are on the dining plan. Does anyone know if everything at the Pepper Market food court is available as CS credits. We would love to eat here a few times using our CS credits, but there are some expensive items on the menu that I can't imagine being available as a CS credit. Is anytihing excluded? Thanks in advanced.

ch077833
08-16-2007, 11:33 PM
We usually stay at Coronado Springs on our yearly trip so I have had a number of meals at Pepper Market. I do not believe that any of the entree items are excluded. For example, you can get a steak for dinner there and it is one CS credit. They are weird about the desserts though, so ask before you pick something up from the bakery station.

I reccomend a meal there, I especially enjoy having breakfast there. The food is pretty good, especially for only one CS credit.

Hope this helps and enjoy!

Crow
08-17-2007, 07:29 AM
yep its a good deal. i used a CS credit for calzone,drink. dessert is limited so i got a cin roll & used it for breakfast next morning. the calzone cost was around $12 so its a good use of CS credit.
some times seemed busy but they made omelettes to order for breakfast. dinner i saw steak & various entrees.
i think its one of the better food courts of the resorts. enjoy it and CS

The Flying Dutchman
08-18-2007, 04:28 PM
The Mrs and I stayed at CSR last year during our July trip. We ate at Pepper Market and loved it. I ate the steak, she got the salmon, and both got the deserts with no problem. This was actually one of our favorite places to eat while we visited. We have planned a visit to Pepper Market next time we go to WDW even though we are staying at POP!

sleepingbooty
08-19-2007, 12:21 PM
We just came back from our first stay at CS, and ate at Pepper Market several times. I suppose its a pretty good deal if you are using your counter service credits, because the meals are pretty expensive for CS. That worked against us, however. Since the dining plan only gives you 2 meals a day, we generally eat breakfast out of pocket or try to use a snack credit. There were very limited options for snack credit (basically just pastries or bagels), and the breakfasts were pricey (about $10 and up). And then you have to tack on the 10% gratuity if you're paying out of pocket. Didn't care for it at all. Just one of the reasons we probably won't go back to Coronado.