PDA

View Full Version : France or Morroco

hooberry
08-16-2007, 09:12 PM
:mickey:I can't decide which one I want to try, Chefs de France Or Morroco:confused: I looked at the menu and think I would prefer France but I would really like to have the entertainment of the Belly Dancers.Any opinions would be welcome:mickey:

r4kids
08-16-2007, 09:55 PM
We have eaten in France and the food is wonderful. You can go to France or Morrocco for a CS lunch. However we have opted to go to Morrocco this trip for dinner because of the entertainment. Plus we have never eaten in Morrocco.

SBETigg
08-16-2007, 10:07 PM
Both are good. Marrakesh is a little different and less common than what you find at Chefs, so it's a good choice for that reason.

sagessa
08-17-2007, 03:53 AM
Restaurant Marrakesh is one of my favorite restaurants. I love the fact that I can get something that's not available at home, and it's alot of fun to watch the show while you eat.

Rachel R.

RAIDER
08-17-2007, 04:03 AM
Ive never dined in France as its never appealed to me however Marrakesh is a brilliant restaurant and i would say my favorite in Epcot ..The menu is varied and the entertainment ...well lets just say its eye catching ;):D :thumbsup:

Maleficent's Dad
08-17-2007, 08:49 AM
We've eaten at both.
We prefer the food in Les Chefs.
Food is good, albeit "different" in Marrakesh.

Atmosphere in France is "lively" and vibrant.
Atmosphere in Marrakesh is much different - belly dancers do entertain.

Overall, we prefer Les Chefs for the food. But wouldn't hesitate to go to either - we're going to BOTH next week!

LauraF
08-17-2007, 08:58 AM
I'm going to both on my upcoming trip.

I've gone to Chefs several times previously and I do like it a lot. I am looking forward to going to Marrakesh as it'll be my first time there. I looked at the menu and since I normally love Mediterranean food I figured I'd be fine. :thumbsup:

I think it comes down to how comfortable you are with trying different flavors and foods. France will be a bit progressive but still have the feeling of comfort food with fancy presentations. Marrakesh will be a little more exotic with its spices and food types.

yasmina
08-17-2007, 09:09 AM
We loved CdeF! 'Course we were there on my birthday, so that made it more special, but the food, IMO as a French teacher who has been to France, Quebec, and francophone Africa, has been spectacular. My 9 yo even tried an escargot! AND - loved it! We will definitely go back.

I would love to go to Marrakesh, also. My mom was there years ago and loved it. This is a woman who has never left the country (except for Niagara Falls in Canada) and has no desire to go. I have studied Arabic and the Arab culture, but unfortunately our dd11 is an extremely picky eater. I figure in a few years we'll go and she WILL eat something there LOL! But for now, the trip is for the kids, so I made most of our dinner ressies with them in mind.

DisneyCouture
08-17-2007, 09:16 AM
The food in France is really good, but Morroco is more unique and rare. The belly dancers put on an awesome show and it is worth seeing. Enjoy!:mickey:

Jeff
08-17-2007, 03:09 PM
We have done both.
By far all in my family would choose Marakesh over Chefs'.