PDA

View Full Version : Few questions about Coronado Spring

buzznwoodysmom
08-16-2007, 02:25 PM
Thanks to the new discount code I was able to switch from Pop Centry to Coronado Springs for our Nov. trip and I even saved $4.00!!

I have never even visited Coronado so I have no idea what to expect. I have looked at pictures and maps online and have a question about room location. Does anyone know if section 9B is a good location? It is the first building to the right of the building where you check in. It appears that it is not too far from the food court or bus stop #1, and it doesn't look too far from the main pool either. Has anyone whose stayed at Coronado have any better suggestions as far as room location go?

How about the Pepper Market and Maya Grill? Both of these look like they offer lots of options, but is the food any good?

Any other tips or suggestions anyone has for this resort please feel free to post here. I can use all the information I can get. Thanks!

conwayjohn71
08-16-2007, 03:20 PM
This is where we stayed for our Honeymoon and we loved it, some say it is to business, but we never noticed

sorry I do not remember which building is better

but the Pepper Market is our favorite counter service resturant, we go there once a trip even if we are not staying on site

scoot241
08-16-2007, 04:02 PM
Coronado is quite nice in my opinion. We stayed in Casitas 5 if I recall correctly and it was in between the main building and the pool. The main building and the main pool are on opposite sides
of the resort, so it's a little bit of a hike to get over there, but there are also a few smaller pools.

When I was there, I never really noticed the conventioners, and the room was always kept nicely.

TooGoofy
08-16-2007, 05:56 PM
We just stayed at CSR this past July. We stayed in Casitas 2 and we enjoyed it. Mousekeeping was great and the rooms were spotless. We did not eat at the Maya Grill (but it always smelled good when we walked by!). We enjoyed several meals at the Pepper Market...there were many different (and tasty) choices. We did find that the Pepper Market was more expensive than the other counter service restaurants.

9B (the cabanas section) is a nice location. Just a note that Bus Stop 1 (by El Centro) is actually the last bus pick up location. The first stop is Bus Stop 2.