PDA

View Full Version : Daily Credits

BronxTigger
08-16-2007, 11:11 AM
This is odd. I was going around to get my daily credits this morning, but I wasn't getting any credits. The message would pop up like "Thanks for stopping by" type thing, but the email would not. So I kept checking my credit amounts....nope, no 20 credit increase.

Is anyone else having the same issue?

chrisb26
08-16-2007, 12:05 PM
What time did you get your credits last night? If it hasn't been 12 hours that is why. I know sometimes I go and get my credits like at 11:00 at night and so I have to wait until that time the next morning before I can get my credits again. Try getting them a little later and see if that works.

Patricia
08-16-2007, 12:07 PM
I just checked and it seems to be working. If you went around getting credits late last night you'll have to wait till later in the day to get the credits again..

that's all I can think of..

BronxTigger
08-16-2007, 12:25 PM
That is what it is. I did not know that! I got mine between 11-12 last night.

Thanks!

WDWfanatic742
08-16-2007, 02:20 PM
Yup, every 12 hours. So you can get daily credits from 10am to 1pm and then you can get them a second time that day. Easy way to get 300 credits a day.

OhGee
08-17-2007, 10:35 PM
Don't forget you can get the Play your Song 25 credits about every fifteen minutes - monorail and music party. I think the Remix your Song credits can be done every hour, but not sure. I haven't kept a record.

TinkRocks
08-26-2007, 01:52 AM
Every time I play a music mix in Street Party or Monorail, I have crashed. That's been happening to me since New Orleans Square opened. Anyone else experiencing that?

Chescat
08-26-2007, 02:06 AM
At least with me, I turned off all the music and sound options when I go in both the Monorail and Street Lobby. I hardly ever crash now unless the room is full. :)

chrisb26
08-26-2007, 11:49 AM
At least with me, I turned off all the music and sound options when I go in both the Monorail and Street Lobby. I hardly ever crash now unless the room is full. :)

I would try this I have heard alot of people saying this has worked for them. Also try and make sure your songs are only one note that way you can get in and out as fast as possible you get the credits either way. Also something you might want to try at least with the Street Party find an empty room. Use the advanced feature and find a room that nobody is in. You wont have to wait in line and there will be less people to make you crash. Hope this works. :)