PDA

View Full Version : Fall special--Ends Soon! [Merged Threads]

Tink1
08-13-2007, 08:49 AM
Disney has released a Package offer for Disney Visa Holders. That usually means the public special is not far behind.

Travel Dates: sept. 30 to dec.23
Code ZQL package no dining
Code ZQM package with dining

This is now open to the general Public as well.
Code ZQG package no dining
Code ZQH package with dining

Availability is very very very limited. The beginning of Dec, Thanksgiving and the end of Oct/beginning of Nov is so limited it is not even funny.

Check your email if you are booked with us!

Must be booked by 9/26/07

http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/Q1WDWWDTC.pdf

We will update as more information is rec'd.

Nanc

BronxTigger
08-13-2007, 08:53 AM
This is for a whole package with the tickets? Is there anything for room only?

Thanks for posting this!

Oh, I wish I was booked with MJ...but I'm only staying 2 nights! :(

Tink1
08-13-2007, 08:56 AM
Yes, package discount. No room only yet. Thanks, updated first post to state package.

Nanc

iheartmickey
08-13-2007, 09:03 AM
Karen already emailed me! You guys are great! Thank you for the info!

About the public specials .... are they probably going to be the same kind of thing. Very limited. The reason I ask is because the package isn't available with the ASMo ... but was with POP. I would hold out if I though that it'd be available in a few days for ASMo. If not I'd just change to POP for the discount.

Tink1
08-13-2007, 09:03 AM
They have instituted Date specific pricing with this special. So your original may be a better deal!

Nanc

lovetheprincesses
08-13-2007, 09:16 AM
I am on the line with WDW right now, and she says that for the week of Oct 21-27, ALL deluxe resorts are sold out, and therefore not eligible. I asked specifically if theyt were not discounting deluxes, and she said, "We would, but they are sold out." She was VERY nice, but said the only availability was at Port Orleans Riverside, Pop Century and AS Music.

Tink1
08-13-2007, 09:17 AM
Karen already emailed me! You guys are great! Thank you for the info!

About the public specials .... are they probably going to be the same kind of thing. Very limited. The reason I ask is because the package isn't available with the ASMo ... but was with POP. I would hold out if I though that it'd be available in a few days for ASMo. If not I'd just change to POP for the discount.

I would take POP if you want the special!

Nanc

vamaggie
08-13-2007, 09:39 AM
I am on the line with WDW right now, and she says that for the week of Oct 21-27, ALL deluxe resorts are sold out, and therefore not eligible. I asked specifically if theyt were not discounting deluxes, and she said, "We would, but they are sold out." She was VERY nice, but said the only availability was at Port Orleans Riverside, Pop Century and AS Music.

:confused: ALL the DELUXES sold out?!?!?!?!?!?! :confused: We are going Nov 1-6 @ Poly. Is it going to be crazy crowded? What's up? This time of year is usually not too bad. Is there some big doings I don't know about???

BigRedDad
08-13-2007, 10:01 AM
"All sold out" may mean all rooms for the Disney Visa special. I doubt it is all rooms.

Ian
08-13-2007, 10:10 AM
:confused: ALL the DELUXES sold out?!?!?!?!?!?! :confused: We are going Nov 1-6 @ Poly. Is it going to be crazy crowded? What's up? This time of year is usually not too bad. Is there some big doings I don't know about???It's not at all unusual for all the deluxes to be sold out. Those are the rooms that always fill up first. Doesn't necessarily mean it's going to be crazy busy, though, since the moderates and values tend to have a lot more hotel rooms than the deluxes.

avantgardeinker
08-13-2007, 10:11 AM
I've heard that if you already have reservations you can apply the discount to your ressies. Is this true?

Also... What is the discount?

115 more days!
:mickey:

BronxTigger
08-13-2007, 10:12 AM
Awww, man...it has to be 3 nights or more. Wasn't sure if I qualified or not, so I called to find out. Answer is no. :(

Holding out hope for a room-only that I can use. Of course, DH said "Why don't you just take a day off work?" I wish...then I'd be able to go to the MK day of the Intercot meet and MNSSHP!

murphy1
08-13-2007, 10:20 AM
I LOVE YOU WENDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for saving us the money!!!!!!!! I can't believe how fast you are!!! Guys, take it from an ultimate planner, use MJ, they are awesome!!!

Disneyfirsttimer
08-13-2007, 10:23 AM
This is awesome. Wendy notified me immediately. Had to downgrade slightly from a preferred to a standard at CBR, but saved $677.00. Unbelievable!

MJ Rocks!

Karyn

GoinGoofyPlanninThisTrip
08-13-2007, 10:26 AM
So what exactly is the Visa offer? A free night? $10 off? What is it???

:confused::confused::confused:

quicksand
08-13-2007, 10:28 AM
what is the discount?

Goofy Pluto
08-13-2007, 10:31 AM
I got an email from MJ this morning that we were getting this discount. I think it's about 20% off of the package for room and tickets. That's what I'm GUESSING. We do have DDP, but minus the cost of DDP, the % off looked to be about that. I could VERY well be wrong, though. If it does include the DDP, it was about 14% off.

Trev&Ev Mom
08-13-2007, 10:32 AM
Couldn't change my ressies at AS Sports. Only Saratoga Springs available for package and it was $200 more :(

lovenmickey
08-13-2007, 10:38 AM
Terrisue and MJ is the abosolute BEST!!!!!
I was able to upgrade from All Star Movies to Coronado springs for only $41 more for the entire 8 nights...you cant beat that!!! :number1:

vamaggie
08-13-2007, 10:39 AM
It's not at all unusual for all the deluxes to be sold out. Those are the rooms that always fill up first. Doesn't necessarily mean it's going to be crazy busy, though, since the moderates and values tend to have a lot more hotel rooms than the deluxes.

Thanks Ian! Debbie at NJ has emailed me that there is no availability at Poly right now. Still hoping to get an opening for the discount. If not, maybe an upgrade? Keeping :fingers:

MTALK
08-13-2007, 10:42 AM
We're feeling pretty lucky! Debbie at MJ saved us $16 AND upgraded our room from standard to garden wing at the Contemporary. The price difference between a standard and garden view room is about $45 per night, so we're getting a good deal! Thanks Debbie!

nellyj
08-13-2007, 10:50 AM
just out of interest is the visa discount more or less than the public discount. we've got our fingers crossed for a good discount (mj are dealing with our booking so i know we are in safe hands)

Lexi'smom
08-13-2007, 10:54 AM
I purchased my package in September of 2006, will disney credit me the difference if I try to take advantage of the special pricing? Or am I not eligable because my package has been booked and paid for so long? Thanks for any help. This is all new to me, I just wanted to take my daughter to Disney, I had no idea there was so much to it.

Jeri Lynn
08-13-2007, 11:14 AM
I got an email from Melissa this morning, unfortunately getting a discount for the Beach Club and my dates wasn't possible...

I could switch to another resort but we WANT the Beach Club....

Bummer, I've been patiently waiting and hoping for some sort of discount. Twas not meant to be.

Trev&Ev Mom
08-13-2007, 11:20 AM
Is it possible that Disney will open up more rooms for this special discount? I couldn't get in on it, but was wondering if more rooms might open up.

Next time I will book with MJ for sure. If I PM my confirmation number to MJ, can you look for a discount or do I have to book through you from the beginning?

:mickey:

GoinGoofyPlanninThisTrip
08-13-2007, 11:31 AM
just out of interest is the visa discount more or less than the public discount. we've got our fingers crossed for a good discount (mj are dealing with our booking so i know we are in safe hands)Past Visa discounts have been the same as public discounts. The only difference is that they are available to Visa cardholders a few days prior to releasing them to the public.

murphy1
08-13-2007, 11:31 AM
They have helped me after I had a res, which is what won me over. But this time went straight to them.

Strmchsr
08-13-2007, 11:35 AM
Is it possible that Disney will open up more rooms for this special discount? I couldn't get in on it, but was wondering if more rooms might open up.

Next time I will book with MJ for sure. If I PM my confirmation number to MJ, can you look for a discount or do I have to book through you from the beginning?

No, they generally don't open more rooms, especially since a general public discount package probably isn't far behind.

Yes, it is possible to switch to MJ even after you've booked the original reservation. Contact them and they can walk you through that process and determine the possibility.

Tink1
08-13-2007, 11:36 AM
It all depends on how the res was made as to the option of us taking it over.

Once we determine that we can take it over, it takes a few days for disney to update the record though.

Nanc

Trev&Ev Mom
08-13-2007, 11:42 AM
I just called DTC and booked it through them. I don't know what to do!! I am booked at AS sports 10/19-22. I don't have AAA, but might look into that if I can't get this discount. Let me know, you guys are the experts and I am not by a long shot!!! If you can help possibly get us the discount, I'll move the ressie over to you.

Thanks!

mickeymouse17fan
08-13-2007, 12:03 PM
So, am I understanding that we can change our ressie to MJ and not have to change anything about our trip? If it takes a couple of days to change, will we be better off to just leave them with DTC and see if the dining discount becomes available? We are booked for All-Star Sport, and my son is set on this hotel, for the week of 10-6 thru 10-13 and they did not have the dining option available unless we wanted to switch to Music.

Catzle
08-13-2007, 12:08 PM
Oh my gosh I want to go for Thanksgiving so bad! Can't afford airfare! Anyone know what the deal is, maybe this would help downgrade the airfare price. We want to go from Tues. Nov. 20th through Sat. Nov. 24th.

nellyj
08-13-2007, 12:09 PM
Past Visa discounts have been the same as public discounts. The only difference is that they are available to Visa cardholders a few days prior to releasing them to the public.

thanks so much for the info...fingers crossed mj will be able to work their magic for us.:mickey:

iheartmickey
08-13-2007, 12:36 PM
Thank Nanc for the response .... we went ahead and changed our ressies over to POP.

I :heart: MJ .... before I even saw the thread here Karen had emailed me about the discount! They saved me $395.22!!!! AND I didn't have to do anything ... just ask her to change it!

MJ IS THE BEST!!!! :thanks::cheer::clappy:

rbachman
08-13-2007, 01:08 PM
Alright I am going Oct. 4 through October 9th - it has been pricing at $1700 and I have been waiting for a special. I am a card holder and just called WDW to see what it would be reduced to. They had nothing available at the POP for those dates. Actually nothing at ANY value. The only place I could get a "special" price is at Saratoga Springs for a $1000 more! I am so bummed!

Trev&Ev Mom
08-13-2007, 03:39 PM
I called DTC first thing after reading about discount. I was told that there was nothing available in value. I already have res 10/19-22. Called again to add a day and still nothing available. Called a 3rd time to ask about AAA discount and got a miracle worker!!! She was able to get me the discount leaving my res at AS Sports exactly the same!!! Just paying $300 less now!!! Just call and call, maybe you will get a fabulous phone person like I did and they will work some magic for you!!!:cloud9:

The email said that the deposit had to be paid with a Disney Visa between 8/13-15, so if you paid with another form, you might have to change and pay with Disney Visa.

mulderxcoltrane
08-13-2007, 04:26 PM
Just changed my res for a 9 day/8 night stay at ASSports in Dec with park hopper and dining plan for $1601.52 (2 adults) - good deal.

Does anyone know if a AAA discount would work on top of this deal or is it one or the other?

Tinkerfreak
08-13-2007, 04:55 PM
Does anyone know how much of a savings they are offering? I would love a discount at the Poly but might be willing to switch resorts if there are no offers at the Poly. It would depend on how much of a savings they were offering and what resort.

traceyo1
08-13-2007, 04:58 PM
I just started talking to Magical Journeys on Saturday. I told Denise (through countless emails) what our four groups wanted. I had already booked at Caribbean through Disney. I wanted an upgrade to Deluxe but the group couldn't afford it. She gave me a sheet that I had to fill out for each group and fax back to her so she could take over the reservation. She said I needed to do this fast because discounts would be posted soon. I told her I would have the fax to her Monday. I faxed her at 7:30 am on Monday, including my work number and by 8:00 she called and told me who to call to get the discount. She told me to hurry because they were going fast. She couldn't do it for me because it takes a couple days for Disney to put her name on the reservation to make changes. THANK GOODNESS SHE CALLED!! I called WDW right away and got the last 4 rooms for Wilderness Lodge for about $200 more per room for the week of 12/12-12/17. They only had 10 rooms left for AKL and they were parking lot view and only 3 rooms left for Poly. If she wouldn't have called me, I would have missed out on this deal. I have to say the CM at Disney worked really hard to get that last room for me too!! I was so worried about the size of CBR and I am on :cloud9:

Jeri
08-13-2007, 06:34 PM
I am so happy with this discount.:D
I got up early this morning and sure enough there was my e-mail from Karen saying that our trip of 9 night/10 day, with 10 day park hoppers and dinning plan at POP would now be $508.68 less.:number1::cloud9:

I was so excited because it is also my birthday today so it was like getting the best present ever.:party::mickey:

mizzoumouse
08-13-2007, 07:14 PM
We had previously made our reservations through Disney. Staying at All Star Sports November 26 - December 2nd. Called this morning and got a wonderful cast member, got the discount for us and saved us $223.60 on our reservation!!! YEAH!!!!!:mickey: 104 days!

mulderxcoltrane
08-13-2007, 08:16 PM
We had previously made our reservations through Disney. Staying at All Star Sports November 26 - December 2nd. Called this morning and got a wonderful cast member, got the discount for us and saved us $223.60 on our reservation!!! YEAH!!!!!:mickey: 104 days!

That's a good savings...how may people/what type of tickets/dining plan?

angedeaile
08-14-2007, 12:46 AM
Well...here is keeping fingers crossed for a January discount eventually. :fingers:

Gotta love Intercot and MJ for keeping us up to date on this stuff the minute it is released!

Goofy O's
08-14-2007, 07:53 AM
Karen at SWV saved my wife and I big dollars. Originally at POFQ from 11/23-12/2 w/ 9 days DP and 7 day park passes. I received an email that the Visa ZQM code offered no savings at POFQ, BUT a switch to CBR w/ a king sized bed would save us $718.92 :number1: Needless to say the switch was made. Thank you Karen!!! :beer:

lovetheprincesses
08-14-2007, 09:36 AM
Gosh, I just came SO close! Or at least that is what Tobias said! I just got off the phone trying to get the discount for Oct 21-27 at the Poly, and he said there was one garden view room that was available, but it was taken while we were on the line! :confused: UGH! I wish I could save some $! Congrats to all of you who have!:mickey:

Ghost * Hostess
08-14-2007, 03:55 PM
We did get a great deal. We booked the trip on Sunday afternoon and Monday morning the discount came out. Staying at the Poly 8 days 7 nights with the dining plan. Saved $819.14. it paid for the meal plan and then some!:mickey:

IloveDisney71
08-14-2007, 08:39 PM
I got on the phone first thing this morning to see if my existing res. would qualify and it did. Hooray! :thumbsup:
We have 2 rooms at the Poly. for Dec. 15 - 20th, 5 day park hopper with dining plan, 7 adults and one 17yr. old and I was able to save us a total of $540! :party: Every little bit helps! :D

Dyanna
08-15-2007, 12:22 PM
I talked with TerriSue yesterday & my rate for the POFQ was better than they have now. Bummer. Was hoping I could save more. In any case we are still happy that we have the good rate & that we will be at WDW for the MNSSHP!

emmatink
08-15-2007, 01:08 PM
Yeah.....discounts are still available! I thought I might be a day late and a dollar short, but I wasn't. We had an existing reservation for Grand Floridian and I just saved almost $800 on the package. I am so excited:)

nu2mousehouse
08-15-2007, 03:11 PM
Would this discount apply for your entire stay if you are arriving on the Dec 23rd and staying through the 28th??

Strmchsr
08-15-2007, 03:27 PM
Would this discount apply for your entire stay if you are arriving on the Dec 23rd and staying through the 28th??

If I understand correctly, somewhere Nanc said that after Dec. 19 it goes to daily pricing, so, no, your discount would only apply for the first day of your arrival.

jenperich
08-15-2007, 04:04 PM
I took advantage of this offer thanks to my travel agent. We got more meals and still saved $350!! The only bad thing is that we had to change sections of PO. We were going to stay at FQ, now we are staying at Riverside. We're so excited though!!

mizzoumouse
08-15-2007, 05:24 PM
That's a good savings...how may people/what type of tickets/dining plan?

Two Adults, two Children, Staying at the All Star Sports with Park Hoppers and the Dining Plan. We arrive November 26th and Check out on December 2nd!!

Our package went from $2200 something to $1900 something!!!!!

disneymom2000
08-15-2007, 07:29 PM
Hands down - I love MJ. Got an email from Wendy before I even knew what was going on. She is really great. They have made a believer out of me. I will definately use them from now on.:high5::dance::trio::pixie:

Jeri Lynn
08-16-2007, 06:29 AM
I'm happy for all of you and your great deals!! But I am bummed for myself, it seems as if the week I picked at the end of November and the resort I love, the Beach Club, can't seem to offer me anything special...don't they know how much I love going there and would love a deal!! Come on Disney, have some compassion for me!:blush:

Tink1
08-16-2007, 07:10 AM
the promo that was for the Disney Visa holders is now open to ervryone.

Specifics are the same

purchase a 5-night, 6-day Magic Your Way Package for $362* per adult, based on adult double occupancy, $222 per junior (ages 10-17) and $183 per child (ages 3-9) (when staying in room with adult), in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort. This offer is valid for stays most nights Sept. 30 – Nov. 19, Nov. 24-28 and Dec. 8-23, 2007. Great rates are also available at select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts, part of the Disney Vacation Club family.

Code ZQG no dining
Code ZQH with dining.

this offer must be booked by Sept. 26, 2007. Packages for other lengths of stay are also available.

Can one of the mods change the title to the existing thread and merge this one in?

Thanks!

Nanc

CanadianWDWFan
08-16-2007, 07:41 AM
I am hoping to hear from TerriSue sometime today! :fingers: I can only hope that there is a discount for our travel times.

Milan23
08-16-2007, 07:49 AM
Me too...I"ll be checking my email all morning hoping to see something from Karen! :mickey:

Tink1
08-16-2007, 08:45 AM
Patience Grasshopper, patience.;)

The agents like to get everyone taken care of then email. Mornings like this takes a lot out of them. This is the third morning in a row that they have been slammin.

They will be spent, physically and mentally by the time WDW closes.

Nanc

CanadianWDWFan
08-16-2007, 08:48 AM
Patience Grasshopper, patience.;)

The agents like to get everyone taken care of then email. Mornings like this takes a lot out of them. This is the third morning in a row that they have been slammin.

They will be spent, physically and mentally by the time WDW closes.

Nanc
Patience has paid off! Thanks TerrieSue and MJ!:number1: We are now at POR for less than we had planned to spend at ASSp! :yay::clappy::joy:

Milan23
08-16-2007, 08:56 AM
Patience Grasshopper, patience.

I really didn't expect to hear anything until this afternoon, but I already got an email from Karen. Upgrade to a courtyard/bunk bed room at WL for about $100 less than we were paying for a standard.

Karen & MJ's are amazing, thank you so much for all of your help! :party:

brad192
08-16-2007, 10:06 AM
:mickey: :woohoo: :dance: :cheers: :mickey:

Got my email from Terrisue this morning & she saved me $395.50!! :jaw: She & everyone at MJ simply ROCKS!!

I was doing a "happy dance" in my office after reading her email, and a couple people noticed :blush: & wanted to know what I was so happy about. I showed them the email, and now they want to know all about MJ, as they are both planning trips to WDW with their families in the near future. Maybe I just scored a couple more customers for them!:thumbsup:

buzznwoodysmom
08-16-2007, 10:36 AM
I am so excited! I got up at 6am this morning to check on the new discount and it paid off. I was able to upgrade from Pop Centry to Coronado Springs for eight nights and my new total is actually $4.00 LESS than what I was paying!! I love discounts!

Deesdisney
08-16-2007, 11:34 AM
Does anyone know if the family suites at ASM is discounted?

Mickie the Pooh
08-16-2007, 11:43 AM
I called my AAA agent and had him apply the ZQH code and saved $394. almost pays for the dining plan.:party:

packofjedis
08-16-2007, 11:44 AM
Thank you so much Karen! Got an email saying we saved $740 for our stay at POR in October!

That covers our plane tickets plus a lot more!!!

:thumbsup:

KronkHere
08-16-2007, 03:13 PM
Thanks to Melissa for a great savings of $378. Magical Journeys Is Awesome!

Only 92 days to go.....
:pirate::girl::balloon::balloon::turkey:

Momto2Princesses&1Pirate
08-16-2007, 06:21 PM
"Thank you so much Karen! Got an email saying we saved $740 for our stay at POR in October!"

WOW PackofJedis, we are also staying at POR and our savings is only $362.32 for 7 nights, 7 day PH tickets, and dining for 3 adults and 2 kids. How does that compare with your package? Thanks!

Tinkerfreak
08-16-2007, 06:25 PM
Before I had even finished my coffee this morning I had an e-mail from Terrisue telling me that we had saved $820. on our 7 night trip to the Poly with dining plan for the 4 of us. Good thing she is a few states away from me or I might have hugged the stuffing out of her. I have a friend going with 5 adults and 3 or 4 kids with 3 rooms a week after us and they kind of poke fun at me and all my planning. I told them about MJ and they just kind of brushed me off (You all know the ones I am talking about, they don't want your advice). I called to tell her to check into the discount because they probably would have saved alot on 3 rooms but she did not return my call. Oh well her loss, she should have listened to me and contacted MJ.

angel8783
08-16-2007, 06:46 PM
So excited!! We switched from All Star Music to Port Orleans Riverside and still saved about $120! I probably drove Debbie at MJ crazy this morning with all my text like emails since the only way I can access my email at work is through my phone. (checking personal email at my job is not allowed on their computers).

Anyways, I am so excited to be staying in my first moderate, and the moderate resort I have always wanted to stay in too!!

Finally I got a discount!!!

kaerbear178
08-16-2007, 08:13 PM
Thank you so much Wendy. I saved way more than I had hoped for. I am so excited!!!:minnie:

mickeys_princess_mom
08-16-2007, 08:53 PM
Thanks, Terrisue! We upgraded to the Caribbean Beach this morning!!!!!:woohoo:

Disneydonna4
08-16-2007, 08:56 PM
Are the discounts for the Packages lower than AAA Discount? We already have a Package with AAA for late November-early December.

nellyj
08-17-2007, 07:33 AM
well, we are over the moon !!! got an e-mail from the fab Wendy at mj last night ....we have gone from 2 weeks at pop century the first 2 weeks of dec...to.....the same at caribbean beach resort (never thought we would ever go to a moderate hotel ) !!!!! and wait for it...we are saving $88 !!!!! how cool is that ? wendy is a star for doing this for us, we never even had to ask her to do it. thankyou thankyou wendy.:mickey:

CanadianWDWFan
08-17-2007, 07:56 AM
Are the discounts for the Packages lower than AAA Discount? We already have a Package with AAA for late November-early December.
It wouldn't hurt to call you AAA agent and ask them to apply the discount.

50 days to go!:cloud9:

wifey5794
08-17-2007, 08:41 AM
Once again no discount for us. I don't think we have ever hit one!!!!!!! The only thing I got once wasa free dining.

Jeri Lynn
08-17-2007, 10:57 AM
Got an email from Melissa yesterday and she was able to get us the discount for 4 nights of our 7 night vacation!!

I'm happy with any discount at all!!

Thanks Melissa!:thumbsup:

Jeri Lynn
08-17-2007, 03:40 PM
My day couldn't get any better...I just got an email from Melissa and she was able to get the remaining days for me at the BC!!

Hip Hip Hooray!!

Melissa is the best!:number1:

packofjedis
08-17-2007, 05:07 PM
How does that compare with your package? Thanks!

Momto2Princesses&1Pirate,
We are staying the end of October/into November for 10 nights, 8 day base tickets for 2 adults, 1 jr, and 1 child, no dining, standard room.

When are you staying? Maybe the discounts are a little less at different times?

I went back and looked over the posts to find one similar, and found someone staying 9 nights with a $718 savings at Caribbean after they moved from POFQ. So I guess mine isn't wrong, but I did question it after you said something. There must be something different between our packages.:confused:

BedknobsandBroomsticks
08-17-2007, 08:32 PM
Did you get the AAA and also the code discount? I didn't think that was possible. We have a room only AAA discount res. for 9/30-10/6 and I am not sure if I should have Karen do all that work looking into package savings. Any thoughts from y'all. :mickey:

grego77
08-17-2007, 09:13 PM
I got the discount (thanks to Debbie at MJ :number1:), and saved over $150.

I am staying solo at Coronado Springs:cloud9: for 3 nites...December 7-10. :mickey:

Momto2Princesses&1Pirate
08-17-2007, 10:37 PM
When are you staying? Maybe the discounts are a little less at different times?

I went back and looked over the posts to find one similar, and found someone staying 9 nights with a $718 savings at Caribbean after they moved from POFQ.

We are staying 12/8 - 12/15. Some differences I see is that we have 1 more child, park hoppers and dining. Maybe that's the difference in savings?

We are booked through MJ. I thought about emailing Debbie and having her double check it but I don't want her to think I'm an overbearing person ready to pounce. I'm really happy to have any discount, although a bigger one would be great! Thanks for responding.:mickey:

tiaramom
08-17-2007, 10:47 PM
Heres a question:
I dont know if anyone can help......
I had booked a special last year (In room flyer at POP resort- good for free dine, park tix, and hotel, had to secure $200 ressie before I Checked out- for a return within certain dates - later this year). I am returning on Sept 30th
5 nts. Awesome deal.
Is it possible to upgrade resorts on such a package like this? How do I go about it.
I beleive my deal is a good one. $989 WOW
2 adults- and a 2 yr. old. park hopper, dining, hotel. But I was wondering on an upgrade on another resort...
Any thoughts on this

Princess Maggie
08-18-2007, 08:53 AM
Just called WDW and we are saving $600 on our stay for the Contemporary Tower room, Magic kindom View!!!!!
:party::mickey:
Only 54 days left and counting!!!

Good luck to everyone!

diznedreamin
08-18-2007, 03:58 PM
Thanks to Debbie at MJ, we are now booked at CSR Dec. 1-Dec.8.:number1:
Originally, we were booked at POP, 8 day park hoppers, +dining for 2 adults, 1 child, preferred room = 21339.39, however having to pay $10 a night for a fridge = $2203.39.

Debbie moved us to CSR saving us $33.88, but if we had to pay for a moderate without a discount it would have cost $2531.83, according to WDW website, so in essence we are saving $362.32!!!:D

I'm so excited!:cloud9:

vamaggie
08-18-2007, 05:36 PM
Debbie at Magical Journeys is amazing!! We are Disney Visa holder and were not able to get the discount earlier this week (we are at Poly 11/1-11/6, 2 rooms). Heard about how difficult it was to get discount codes onto the deluxes at our time frame. Went to the beach on Weds. Got an email from Debbie on Thurs that we were able to get the discount!! Saved us $1000!!! I did not have to call Disney, did not have to keep checking, did not have to do anything while I was at the beach--Debbie and MJ did it all. They are the most amazing Ta's and I feel so glad I booked with them!!!!

disneydeb
08-18-2007, 05:43 PM
Thanks to Debbie at MJ, we are now booked at CSR Dec. 1-Dec.8.:number1:
Originally, we were booked at POP, 8 day park hoppers, +dining for 2 adults, 1 child, preferred room = 21339.39...:D

I'm so excited!:cloud9:
:D Wow! I think I would change too!:D

luvdiznee
08-19-2007, 07:03 PM
What are the chances of "free dining" being offered on top of this??? Any...Zero...Zilch??? :mickey:

CanadianWDWFan
08-19-2007, 08:02 PM
What are the chances of "free dining" being offered on top of this??? Any...Zero...Zilch??? :mickey:
Zero.

Free dining is usually offered Mid August to end of September. I still like the deal that we got for our October trip!:thumbsup:

Anborn
08-20-2007, 08:41 PM
My group couldn't find a weekend where we could all go during the free dining in aug/sept... but have signed up for this deal in november.

my sister and I, booked through Wendy at MJ (who is a pleasure to speak and deal with). all total we have 10? or so people, comming from 3 different states, among 4 different rooms at ASM for 6 days. woot.

LibertyTreeGal
09-17-2007, 07:58 AM
Terrisue is wonderful, saved us over $300, yeah!!! Magical Journeys is the greatest!

Tink1
09-25-2007, 10:15 AM
The last day for booking is 9/26, so get it while you can.

Nanc