PDA

View Full Version : Crowds during Halloween week

Tinkitude
08-15-2007, 08:50 PM
Are crowds high just on Halloween for the party or do they stay high the entire week? We are having to reschedule a trip, and trying to find a time that is still fairly low crowd.

SBETigg
08-15-2007, 09:05 PM
We had moderate to high crowds when we were there that week in 2005, but it was in part due to FL schools being closed following Hurricane Wilma. I think it's generally a low-moderate time. The Food & Wine Fest does bring crowds to Epcot, though.

Tinkerfreak
08-16-2007, 06:57 AM
We don't find the crowds bad at all at this time of year. We go to the Halloween party on Halloween night and it has never been really bad. I think because Halloween has fallen in the middle of the week most of the locals don't attend, they go on the weekends. We love the weather at this time also. We have gone once the week before Christmas week and once at the end of April and both were way more crowded than we have ever experienced around Halloween.

mickey&missy
08-16-2007, 07:16 AM
Our last trip was Oct 28th - Nov 4th 2006. We had no problems with crowds. We didn't even find the party, we attended on Halloween, overly crowded.

The weather was great too. It was warm, but not hot and not humid. It was perfect!

Good luck!!

FutureCorpsFan
08-16-2007, 01:00 PM
We went for Halloween 2005. It wasn't too busy but the party on Halloween night was packed! If you can stay later, the crowds do thin out after the first showings of the parades and the fireworks. After that, you have full reign of the parks up until midnight.

Sinewiz
08-16-2007, 05:45 PM
Our last trip was Oct 28th - Nov 4th 2006. We had no problems with crowds. We didn't even find the party, we attended on Halloween, overly crowded.

The weather was great too. It was warm, but not hot and not humid. It was perfect!

Good luck!!

Music to my ears. I'm arriving on Halloween day and already have my tickets for the party. :mickey: