PDA

View Full Version : Wine Lists

TheSorcererofFantasia
08-15-2007, 07:10 PM
Would anyone happen to have a copy of the wine list for California Grill and Jiko. Seem to have lost mine and would love to review them prior to my October trip. Have some special 'secret plans' in the works and the list would be a huge help. SShhhh you all know nothing :secret:

SBETigg
08-15-2007, 08:27 PM
I don't have them, but I would love if we had wine lists here with menus at Info Central! That would be great.

Maleficent's Dad
08-15-2007, 08:59 PM
The wine lists are updated frequently, and thus, constantly changing! :wine:

CG specializes in wines from California - in particular, Napa region.

Jiko has a specialized list from Africa (South Afirca? :confused:), and adjusted accorgingly.

Both lists are extensive with excellent selections. The restaurants will both have a sommelier to help you with your choices.

Good luck! :mickey:

Crow
08-15-2007, 09:28 PM
I don't have them, but I would love if we had wine lists here with menus at Info Central! That would be great.

yes i would still like a :marg::beer:dining plan!
CG is great, my server let me sample before i picked which i wanted

TheRustyScupper
08-16-2007, 11:26 AM
. . . Have some special 'secret plans' in the works and the list would be a huge help. SShhhh you all know nothing . . .

So I guess brown-bagging a quart of Ripple is out of the question?

Clotho
08-16-2007, 02:17 PM
I would love to see "sample" wine lists. Meaning, I wouldn't mind if they were not up to date, but having sample lists, maybe photographed and dated, would be really helpful for those of us who partake!

Maleficent's Dad
08-16-2007, 03:37 PM
So I guess brown-bagging a quart of Ripple is out of the question?

:haha: :rotfl: :funny:

SBETigg
08-16-2007, 03:46 PM
I would love to see "sample" wine lists. Meaning, I wouldn't mind if they were not up to date, but having sample lists, maybe photographed and dated, would be really helpful for those of us who partake!

Exactly! Wine lists do change, but the basics often do stay the same as far as the kinds of wines they generally offer, regions, what they've used in the past. It's good just to get a general idea. I would love that.