PDA

View Full Version : HS Musical in Parks

spinnerf
08-15-2007, 02:03 PM
Just wondering if there is any High School Musical themed events in any of the parks. Thanks.

#1donaldfan
08-15-2007, 02:11 PM
When we were there in June there was a "pep rally" at MGM. I do not remember the times. It was a very good show. They were on a mobile type stage and rolled down the side street and stopped in front of the "hat". We were very lucky in catching the show as they were already rolling toward the hat. As a matter of fact we were at the very front and my kids got some kicks out of shooting baskets with the CM's. That's all I know of, and I'm sure they will have more when # 2 comes out......

Figment!
08-15-2007, 05:38 PM
From Walt Disney World Shows & Entertainment Guide (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/park/entertainment.asp)
High School Musical Pep Rally
Location: Studios Parade Route with one show stop in front of the Sorcerer Hat.
Description: Catch Wild Cat fever as school spirit spreads through the Studios. Join in on the action when this mobile pep rally stops to teach you exciting dance moves.
Duration: 25 Minutes
Typical Number of Showings: Six Times Daily
Typical Showing Time Periods: Six showings between 10:00 am – 6:00 pm

See New Attractions, Experiences at Disney’s Hollywood Studios (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?p=1382513#post1382513)for info about the forthcoming "2" related enhancements.

brewcrew26
08-15-2007, 06:48 PM
I'm kind of embarrased :secret: to say that I can't wait to see the HSM Pep Rally in the spring.

With the new movie coming out Friday are there any new events or attractions planned?

I've also read rumors that a third movie for theater release is in the works with a Halloween theme. Maybe HSM and the Haunted Mansion????

Fantasmic
08-16-2007, 07:19 AM
HSM makes my heart sad:crying:

yasmina
08-17-2007, 10:17 AM
HSM makes my heart sad:crying:

Why would that be?

Tink#64
08-17-2007, 05:51 PM
My DS's are so sad that we picked this year to do something besides WDW and that they are missing out on the HSM Pep Rally. They love the movie, our whole night tonight is planned around HSM2 premiering tonight! We're just hoping that some HSM event might still be going on by the time we get back to WDW next year!:fingers: