PDA

View Full Version : Favorite EPCOT Song

Toad
08-15-2007, 01:09 PM
Earlier this morning, I was listening to the old Offical Album of Disneyland and Walt Disney World and realized that at some point EPCOT Center had some really good music. I've been wondering what everybody else's favorite EPCOT song is. If I had to choose one, it would most defintely be It's Fun to Be Free from World of Motion.

DizneyRox
08-15-2007, 02:00 PM
Earlier this morning, I was listening to the old Offical Album of Disneyland and Walt Disney World and realized that at some point EPCOT Center had some really good music. I've been wondering what everybody else's favorite EPCOT song is. If I had to choose one, it would most defintely be It's Fun to Be Free from World of Motion.
Epcot still does! There' s the Innoventions BGM Loop that oozes EPCOT.

The Soarin loop is actually a good selection for the attraction even though it's not all Disney music.

SSE had some great music, it will be interesting to see what they come up with for the new version.

Tons of great music, probably the best of all the parks in my opinion. Well, maybe second behind Animal Kingdom.

tomorrowschild
08-15-2007, 02:04 PM
My favorite classic EPCOT song is "Tomorrow's Child" from SSE. Just remember this song from being young- and would sing it with the ride. (I really miss this song)

My favorite new EPCOT song is the music from Soarin. So peaceful. Love it.

I also love Golden Dreams from the American adventure. I am not American, but it brings a tear to my eye every time I hear it. :mickey:

Goofeygal
08-15-2007, 02:10 PM
My fav Epcot song in also "Tomorrow's Child". I have the park song cd and I get tears in my eyes ever time I hear it.:mickey:

mdearmas
08-15-2007, 02:19 PM
My favorite song from epcot has always been,
"One little Spark" from Journey into Imagination!
:figment::goofy:

gregwalsh_com
08-15-2007, 02:32 PM
"Listen to the Land" has been stuck in my head since the 90's.

Ellen's Energy Adventure ends with Don Pardo saying "Energy: You make the world go round" as a little tribute to that great song.

LauraF
08-15-2007, 02:41 PM
:sings:
"Imaaaaaaaaaaaaagination!" (The JIYI song) :figment:

Although I almost always tear up at the Golden Dreams at the end of the American Adventure.

GoinGoofyPlanninThisTrip
08-15-2007, 02:46 PM
The Soarin loop is actually a good selection for the attraction even though it's not all Disney music.

:ditto::exactly:

teambricker04
08-15-2007, 03:07 PM
It is always on when we are in the car together! Our favorite is the Welcome song for MK.

My favorite Epcot song is "one little spark". My husband and I miss the Kitchen Caberet... "Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit! Veggie Fruit!":mickey:

disneynarula
08-15-2007, 03:15 PM
My favorite was Listen to The Land, from the Land pavillion. I don't think they play it anymore.

Gator
08-15-2007, 03:21 PM
The entrance loop is great, and anything by Liberty Voices is fantastic. But my favorite is a toss up between "The Rocketeer" music at the Fountain and "We Go On" at Illuminations.

lindique
08-15-2007, 06:37 PM
I always liked "Makin' Memories" from the Imagination pavilion. Maybe they'll bring it back when they upgrade the shows?

brewcrew26
08-15-2007, 06:45 PM
Makin' Memories or Listen to the Land are two of the greats that I still sing along with when I have the internet radio going.

My fiance also laughs at me since I know all the words to the Computer Song that used to play Communicore.

"He's got a great big mem-o-ry like an elephant..." :sing:

Bobby T
08-15-2007, 10:02 PM
"If we can dream it, then we can do it...yes we can...yes we can..."

"Have you ever looked beyond today into the future?"

"Picturing a world...we've yet to see."

"The wonder...of finding new ways...that lead to the promise of brighter days."

"Have you ever dreamed the dreams of the children?"

"Just imagine the magic...their minds can see?"

"Horizons...all shining and new...Horizons where dreams do come true."

"And it will be...a future filled with care...for you and me...a World we all can share."

"For today holds the challenge...to make this world a better place to be..."

"New Horizons for You and for Me..."

Wow I miss that ride...

2Epcot
08-16-2007, 12:14 AM
My favorite song is Golden Dream, from the American Adventure, but I also love the original entrance music that they used to play when the park first opened. Not even sure if it included in the Future World music loop anymore.

The Bookseller
08-16-2007, 01:46 AM
I have to say "We Go On". I almost cry everytime I heard it.

Jakk
08-16-2007, 03:02 AM
When I was little I got really annoyed and wonderd why does basically EVERY freakin ride has a song...lol...But my favorite has defintley have to be "One Little Spark" from JIYI, sing it everybody "Imaggginnnnatiiiiooon, Immmmaggginattion" ahh good times....

ChipnDaleGal
08-16-2007, 05:35 AM
Lots of good choices with Epcot music, but I think I have to go with the Soarin' music. So beautiful and relaxing.

RAIDER
08-16-2007, 06:53 AM
It has to be PROMISE ....What a class song :thumbsup:

jwallace378
08-16-2007, 10:43 AM
My favorite EPCOT song is the song from the Tapestry of Nations parade during the Millenium Celebration. I also like the music they play around Innoventions/SSE area. Kind of "retro-futuristic" sounding music.

TINKERBELL_82
08-16-2007, 10:45 AM
I always liked "Makin' Memories" from the Imagination pavilion. Maybe they'll bring it back when they upgrade the shows?

That's my favorite too! I have listened to it every day this week on the way into work!!

Pastcastmemberdaughter
08-16-2007, 12:45 PM
So many good ones to choose from. I'd have to pick two though, "Promise" & "We Go On". I love these because they are wonderful songs, but for my wedding my Dad chose "Promise" for our Father/Daughter dance and then "We Go On" he dedicated to my husband and I. So this has offically become our song.

MauiMouse
08-16-2007, 12:51 PM
Epcot still does! There' s the Innoventions BGM Loop that oozes EPCOT.

That is my all time favorite. I love to listen to it at work, with it being almost an hour long it makes my day go a litle faster. :thumbsup:

BelleBeauty
08-16-2007, 12:59 PM
Definitely "We Go On", I almost cry every time too!

But my favorite part of that whole show is the voice that comes on to welcome you and "blows out" all of the torches around the lagoon. My favorite! I get chills every time!

frakers
08-16-2007, 01:08 PM
There are so many great ones to choose from in EPCOT. We have something from every pavillion on disc and listen to them when gearing up for a trip or when we just need a quick "Disney fix". Anything from the fountains is excellent as is the Soarin' attraction and queue music. And everything on the Millenium album is perfect.
But, with all those songs I would have to say my favorite EPCOT song is "True Colors" from the HISTA pre-show. Not just the song itself, which is good, but the version played there with the kids singing. We have a snippet of it, as many folks probably have, and I wish I had the whole thing. I have it by Phil Collins and it's just not the same.

KAJUNKING
08-16-2007, 01:56 PM
my favorite song from epcot is promise, i love that song, if any of have a copy of it on your pc please email it to me, ive been trying to get it for a while now, its very hard to find

murphy1
08-16-2007, 02:05 PM
My favorite classic EPCOT song is "Tomorrow's Child" from SSE. Just remember this song from being young- and would sing it with the ride. (I really miss this song)

My favorite new EPCOT song is the music from Soarin. So peaceful. Love it.

Mine too!!
My kids like all the old Captain EO songs, so we pull them up on Youtube. Epcot is so much of the 80's in my mind (my formative years I guess!)

Marilyn Michetti
08-16-2007, 04:24 PM
America, Spread Your Golden Wings, AND, Tapestry of Nations Parade music.:)

threeh
08-16-2007, 04:41 PM
I have a loop from the wonders of life pavillion, that is good. I have to say ALL EPCOT music is great!! I love the inoventins stuff, the fountain music and the land. All good listens!! Sometimes when I hear the Innoventions loop and close my eyes it's almost like walking thru EPCOT at night. i can't wait to go back!!!:thumbsup:

Jared
08-16-2007, 04:45 PM
The soundtrack from IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth including "We Go On" makes me cry almost every time.

"One Little Spark" and the Soarin' soundtrack aren't bad, either.

DISFREAKS
08-16-2007, 06:32 PM
For us its Golden Dreams from American Adventure. Without fail it always fills us with the feeling of just how blessed we are to be Americans!:fworks: