PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Philharmagic ?

onjbj
08-15-2007, 08:46 AM
Hi- I'd love for my 2 1/2 yr old twins to see this attraction when we go to MK in September, but I know it will be too loud for them. Has anyone used earmuffs or plugs to lessen the noise for little ones? My hubby and I just saw it last month and it was even too loud for us! But I love the show- any ideas on buffering the noise?

Olga
08-15-2007, 08:56 AM
What about standard earphones? They can be helpful.

Cozfamilyof6
08-15-2007, 09:48 AM
using foam earplugs? They are available in any drugstore and are soft and moldable. My girlfriend always uses these for her 18month old whenever they go somewhere loud.

DisneyDudet
08-15-2007, 11:12 AM
Hi- I'd love for my 2 1/2 yr old twins to see this attraction when we go to MK in September, but I know it will be too loud for them. Has anyone used earmuffs or plugs to lessen the noise for little ones? My hubby and I just saw it last month and it was even too loud for us! But I love the show- any ideas on buffering the noise?

I actually have seen children wear ear plugs made for children in shows like this. The only problem... they can't hear themselves so they yell!

pugslave
08-15-2007, 11:34 AM
We have been using earplugs for our DD since she was 18 mo (she is now 8yo) - and she still uses them! Some of the attractions are SO loud. We have used the spongy ones, and cut them in half when she was younger. We buy them at Walmart in the pharmacy section. They are nice because they don't block out all the sound so she can enjoy the show. Have Fun!