PDA

View Full Version : Sorcerer Mickey and Statues

snifflesmcg
08-14-2007, 08:11 PM
I was wondering, since I have heard they closed down Mickey Ave in MGM, if they still have Sorcerer Mickey meet and greet? Belive it or not, my 29 yr old BF wants to go.

Also, years ago I was in Epcot and saw those chalk white moving statues in WS. The last two visits I didn't see them and was wondering if they still existed as well. For some reason I think these statues were in Italy.

Mickey'sApprentice
08-14-2007, 11:14 PM
I also would like to know where I can get a picture with Mickey as the Sorcerer's Apprentice (hence my username).

gregwalsh_com
08-15-2007, 10:08 AM
The statues were in Italy but didn't have their contracts renewed. The performers have moved to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, Virginia.

glenpreece
08-15-2007, 11:24 AM
You can meet Sorceror Mickey at the Studios. (trying to break myself of MGM) He used to have his own room on Mickey Ave but now that the area is Pixar Place and under construction I think I read that he will be moved out to the Sorceror's Hat. Just check with Guest Relations when you get to the Park.

snifflesmcg
08-15-2007, 05:23 PM
The statues were in Italy but didn't have their contracts renewed. The performers have moved to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, Virginia.

You can meet Sorceror Mickey at the Studios. (trying to break myself of MGM) He used to have his own room on Mickey Ave but now that the area is Pixar Place and under construction I think I read that he will be moved out to the Sorceror's Hat. Just check with Guest Relations when you get to the Park.

Thanks to you both! Sadly, I guess I won't be seeing the statues but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they do relocate Mickey.

joanna71985
08-15-2007, 06:37 PM
Sorcerer Mickey is currently not out meeting.

WonderlandsMostWanted
08-15-2007, 08:56 PM
I was wondering, since I have heard they closed down Mickey Ave in MGM, if they still have Sorcerer Mickey meet and greet? Belive it or not, my 29 yr old BF wants to go.

My 30 year old boyfriend also want's to meet Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey!

Sniffles, sometimes when you post stuff, I have to do a double take to make sure I wasn't reading/replying to my own post! :mickey: Lots of similarities!

snifflesmcg
08-19-2007, 12:16 AM

I'm going to have to break him the bad news. We didn't see Sorcerer Mickey last year (and it was His first time ever) so he's going to be disappointed.

My 30 year old boyfriend also want's to meet Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey!

Sniffles, sometimes when you post stuff, I have to do a double take to make sure I wasn't reading/replying to my own post! :mickey: Lots of similarities!

Whew, I'm glad there is somebody out there that thinks like me. Actually, it's kinda scary, lol. :D

glenpreece
08-19-2007, 04:59 PM

Is this for sure because I read somewhere he was just being moved out to the Hat.

joanna71985
08-19-2007, 11:41 PM
Is this for sure because I read somewhere he was just being moved out to the Hat.

Well, as of very recently he wasn't. Mickey was still in his blue suit, same as the other VIPs.