PDA

View Full Version : Combining dining plan with discounted room

jefftm
08-14-2007, 04:53 PM
Hi I was just informed that I could not purchase the dining plan without giving up the discount on my room, is this true? In other words you can get the dining plan but you have to pay rack rates?

KylesMom
08-14-2007, 05:07 PM
You were informed correctly. You can either have a room with a discount with no DDP, or a full rack-rate room with the DDP.

DizneyRox
08-14-2007, 05:57 PM
They don't call it Magic Your Way for nothing... You see, you DO have a choice!

mulderxcoltrane
08-14-2007, 06:05 PM
If you're a AAA member (or become one) you can get their room discount within a DDP package.
In addition - the recent Disney VISA Cardholder packages that were just announced have an option for the dining plan.

ldc12377
08-14-2007, 07:08 PM
I'm not sure if you are referring to a certain discount but I just called about the Visa cardholder discount and was told that I could add the dining plan and get the discount. There isn't a discount for the dining plan but it could be added. Don't know if that helps or not.

jefftm
08-14-2007, 08:12 PM
Thank You for your help. I am referring to a discount using a code. I do have to laugh because I was going back and forth whether to get the dining package so today I made reservations as if I was going to use it then I find out I can't have both. That's one to make up your mind. Thanks again and it will work out dining plan or not. Jeff