PDA

View Full Version : Yes, it's ANOTHER MNSSHP question!

diznee_buzz
08-14-2007, 03:47 PM
This will be our first time going to MNSSHP! We are so excited and cannot wait to attend on 9/28.

Question: my parents are coming with us, but they are only buying a one-day ticket to Epcot for 9/27, then they have tickets to MNSSHP on 9/28. My DH, DS3 and I will probably head to the MK early on 9/28, and have my parents join us later for the party, which starts at 7pm. How early do you think my parents can enter the MK with only a MNSSHP ticket?

I know this question has been posed here before, but I cannot remember the answer.

Also, is it dependent on the CM at the gate, or is there really a standard time they will let you in?

Thanks!

MMouse6937
08-14-2007, 03:53 PM
I have heard as early as 5-5:30ish. I'm sure someone else will come by that knows for sure. Have fun! :mickey:

Figment!
08-14-2007, 04:32 PM
Hard Tickets become valid at 4:00 pm on the day of the event.

From Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/holidays/halloween/default.asp)
Beginning at 4:00 p.m., Guests already inside the Theme Park who have purchased admission for the "hard ticket event" for that day may return to the Main Entrance to have their hard ticket event admission swiped. The Guest will receive a wristband which will serve as proof of admission for the event later that evening.

Similarly Guests may enter the park at 4:00 pm and get their wristband then.