PDA

View Full Version : Resort hopping question.

kdsjjb
08-14-2007, 02:24 PM
My DW and I will be at WL in Sept, and one of the things she likes to do is spend some down time hopping from resort to resort checking them out.

My question is, does anyone know if the resorts will let you check out an actual room, or if you can just see the common areas. We have never asked before, but we would really like to see the room size at POFQ or POR, the family suite at AS, and the cabins at FW, to help us in planning our next trip with the kids.(DS 16, DD 13, and DS 10).

We usually do two rooms at POP, but we would like to check out the other options.

Thanks for your help.

faline
08-14-2007, 02:43 PM
It never hurts to ask.

DizNee143
08-16-2007, 10:11 AM
It never hurts to ask.

:ditto:

and let us know what happens...:mickey:

kdsjjb
08-16-2007, 10:23 AM
I actually posted this same question on some other site like this one :secret: and have gotten about a dozen responses from others who have done this.
It seems as though, as long as they are not super busy, and there is an open room, a CM will take you to check it out. :thumbsup:
We leave in 27 days, 3 hours, and 5 minutes :woohoo: , but who's counting :wait:, so I'll post my results in 33 days when we get back :crying:

martinfamily5
08-23-2007, 12:22 PM
We have done this. We visited AKL and asked at the desk to see a room. A very nice young man took us up to a room over looking the giraffs. It was really cool. So, the next year, we booked a room and stayed there. We also got a big Disney Visa discount, otherwise, we could not have afforded it. Just ask, they will show you. :thumbsup:

dog-ears
08-23-2007, 02:21 PM
We've done this too - we were able to see what a room at the Poly would be like. I think it's entirely up to the hotel staff, and like kdsjjb said, it's probably more likely that they will agree to this request if you can pick a time they are not busy.