PDA

View Full Version : Passports for the Parks

disneyfan328
08-14-2007, 12:52 PM
I know that they have passport for Epcot that the kids can get stamps - does anyone know if they have them for the other parks too? Is it just for the countries or does FW and innoventions ect have stamps?

Does Ak have one? or the MK - MGM I would say probably not since there aren't lands, but I just wanted to see

anyone know how much they are to buy??

TheRustyScupper
08-14-2007, 03:25 PM
Epcot WS, only.

princessM0m
08-14-2007, 04:12 PM
EPCOT World Showcase has the passport for the countries. When we went for my DD7's birthday a couple of years ago many of the cast members wrote "Happy Birthday" in their language in the passport. We tried this for "Happy Holidays" on our last trip.
When we were there in '05 EPCOT's Future World had a similar pass where there were activities in 5 or 6 of the pavilions--each time you got a charm for your pass. We did only the Land that particular time.
The Animal Kingdom has the Kids' Discovery Stops. It gives the kids an opportunity to learn things in each area; they get a workbook to stamp and at the last stop they take a pledge and receive a button or something. You do not have to do all the stops, or do them in any particular order. My DD7 loved it. It was her "learning experience" while being out of school. The stops are marked on the park map.

Cost for the EPCOT WS passport is around $10 or $12.
The others are all free.

disneyfan328
08-14-2007, 10:38 PM
Great - Thanks so much for the info. This is just what I needed!!!!!