PDA

View Full Version : MNNSHP--Quick questions

TiggeRia
08-13-2007, 09:06 PM
Just two quick questions regarding MNSSHP:

1. I saw that one of the attractions listed as being open all night is Sleepy Hollow. It's listed underneath the Liberty Square section. What is this? Is it something just for the party?

2. I feel kind of silly asking this, but is it ok for adults to go trick or treating, or is it just for the kids? :blush: I absolutely loved Halloween and trick or treating as a kid, and would love to do it again.

Any information would be greatly appreciated...thanks!

WDWfanatic742
08-13-2007, 09:13 PM
For number two, its been said on here a number of times that alot of adults dress up during the party and go trick-or-treating.

steamboat willy
08-13-2007, 09:20 PM
I am not the most familar to answer your question since our first time to MNSSHP will be this September 30. Have tickets in hand, but since I have read the reviews and ask the questions myself, I will be your first reply.
:pumpkin::bat::pumpkin:
1. The Headless Horseman is the leader of the MNSSHP Parade and is from the Legend Of Sleepy Hollow. I understand he rides through the park at random.
:blackcat::ghost::blackcat:

2. You betcha, dress up if you wish, You will be given a Trick or Treat bags when entering the Park and you can go for TREATS as you please. It's Magic! Your at Disney World...
:mpumpkin:

Enjoy, when are you Trick or Treating?

Pirate Granny
08-13-2007, 11:47 PM
This will be my third MNSSHP...and I've trick-or-treated each time...my father who was 84 years young had a great time in his wheelchair trick-or-treating...he was like a kid...and it's one of my best memories of our trip...and of him since he's no longer with us...We didn't dress up totally, I had a mask and wings the first year, and just a witches hat last year...not sure if I'll sew up a costume for this year...remember, it's pretty warm the end of Sept...and it's rained both times we've went...so it was humid...kind of limits the costumes that you can stay cool in.

Have a great time...you'll love it.
:pirate:

LauraleeH
08-13-2007, 11:55 PM
Definitely trick-or-treat!!

And I believe that Sleepy Hollow is the snack place that has caramel corn and other yummy sweets!

Jared
08-14-2007, 12:27 AM
Sleepy Hollow is a snack stand serving funnel cakes, soft serve ice cream and caramel corn.

And yes, adults are encouraged to trick-or-treat! Do not be ashamed and enjoy!

murphy1
08-14-2007, 12:24 PM
Yes, Sleepy Hollow is the snack place.

I am dressing up (Mary Poppins, I was the one doing E. Swann for my dd), I would definitely do it!! I am a huge Halloween freak, so this is great for me, and I'm 40!!!!

robyn221
08-15-2007, 06:59 PM
DH & I dress up at home for Halloween. The kids have gotten to the age where they can't decide if they're thrilled or embarassed by us (particularly by DH in his standard fat ballerina costume). You betcha we'll be dressing up for MNSSHP!

Robyn:mickey:

hoop de do
08-15-2007, 08:55 PM
I assure you that you will have a great time time if you dress up and go to all the trick or treat stops. The candy is great and being with all the other Disney Freaks; How can you go wrong. :pumpkin::blackcat::ghost::witch::mpumpkin: