PDA

View Full Version : Your fav CM moment

TinkerbellFan16
08-13-2007, 07:48 PM
My favorite cast member moment has to be on a bus ride, and our driver was really funnny. to bad his MGM joke will be gone forever. (the joke was MGM stood for mickey gotcha money)
wats urs???

Speedy1998
08-13-2007, 08:31 PM
late one evening in EPCOT, I was buying a funnel cake infront of the Americann Pavilion. I asked the CM if they had any fruit toppings left. His response was that he had enough for 1 cherry. Boy was I suprised when my funnel cake came out with one cherry on it. He then took the cake back and dumped the rest of the cherry topping on it.

MickeysEars
08-13-2007, 09:52 PM
We went to MVMCP and missed EVERYTHING!!! And i mean everyhting. It was a entire string of events that I will not get into, but we went to Guest Relations to get see if we could buy tickets to another Christmas Party night and they she just gave them to us and Merry Christmas. I was a wonderful ending to a very horrible night. We were so happy to go back and see everything we had missed. I sent her a thank you note and a picture of my daughter that had a very special night when we went back!!

vizsla
08-14-2007, 05:44 AM
My favorite CM moment would have to be from our last trip. We were on line for Space Mountain when a CM (Kyle) came over to DD and I, and asked if we would like to tour the control tower for the ride. He presented my DD with a certificate, that she is now the newest astronaut to ride Space Mountain and announced her name over the PA system when we were ready to launch. And when the ride was over he met us at the exit and talked to DD and really made her feel so special. She still has the certificate hanging on her wall in her bedroom.

DisneyMelissa
08-14-2007, 09:34 PM
Mine would have to be back when I was about 5 or 6 years old (I am 19 now). My mom and I were staying at All Star Music and I caught a bad case of the stomach flu, and had to stay in bed for about 3 days of our trip. One of the days when I was feeling a bit better, I went with my mom to the food court to pick out something to eat. One of the CM's, Tommy, maybe about 20 years of age (I am guessing he was a part of the WDWCP) noticed that I wasn't feeling too well, and my mom explained to him that I was sick. He told us to stop by the next morning when I was feeling better. He unfortunately wasn't there when we stopped back, but there was an envelope at the restaurant with my name on it, and inside there was a letter from Tommy saying that he hoped that I would feel better soon and that I could go to the resort store to pick out 2 large stuffed animals. So I ended up getting Simba and Nala stuffed animals, it was so sweet :)

When we returned from the parks that day, there was an autographed photograph of Minnie in front of the castle, with a message saying "I heard you weren't feeling well, I hope you feel lots better soon! Love, Minnie". These acts of kindness from Tommy are something that I will never forget! Talk about Disney Magic! :magic:

Tink#64
08-16-2007, 12:18 AM
Our family fav CM experience would be during our trip 2 years ago. On our last day we were debating between BTMR & SplM & 2 young ladies approached us & asked if we were going to ride SplM. Then they asked us about our pins & asked if we would like to go to the front of the line! The girls said they were in some college program, we were so shocked, we really weren't paying enough attention to learn what kind of program they were in. I was wondering if this was for real.? But they were so sweet and cheerful, and we were downright giddy! They took us through the exit and straight to the front of the line & asked the CM's there for the next boat. After this great ride with no wait, they gave us a free photo package from our ride with them! They also gave us a beautiful pin with a picture of Walt Disney on it and a certificate that says "This Moment was Certifiably Magical....." They filled in our name and SplM! This was our third trip to WDW and had no idea that these magical moments existed! It was such a thrill for us to be treated to this extra magic on our already magical vacation!:magic: