PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen the photos of CRV?

Horizon93
08-13-2007, 06:12 PM
I have seen a few artists images of the rumored DVC resort at the CR. It looks huge, and i think a little institutional. Has anyone else seen it?

mprewitt
08-13-2007, 06:25 PM
Yes, I've seen the artist's renderings of a proposed CRV. I don't like the look of it very much, but who's to say that's what they're building.

In any event, I will buy into CRV (if it comes to pass) for two reasons:

princessimagineer
08-13-2007, 06:26 PM
i saw those pictures!

as an aspiring architect, (well i reeeealy want to be an imagineer and build resorts, but lets not get that far ahead), ive always looked at the CR as a realy great architectual structure. i was always excited about the CR villas but after i saw that picture i was turned off. the "Watergate Tower," i beleive its called, is the same size as the CR tower! the CR is one of the only resorts in WDW thats an actual hotel tower, rather than the majority of the other resorts that consist of many seperate, 3 story buildings (i.e. the poly, CBR, pop century, etc). now with that other tower next to it, its going to look like a miniture city or something.

idk, im realy excited for this construction project, i just dont know...

Horizon93
08-13-2007, 06:53 PM
I agree that the location and the views will be great. I also agree that the artist's rendering that is on the web may not be the final product. I also think that perspective may be making the new tower seem massive. I just don't like the look. And I love the CR! I just don't know if buying in at CRV is in our future. We'll have to see if there are any great member incentives.

That is, if it happens at all.

MickeyMousse
08-15-2007, 10:52 AM
Where are the pictures posted? I would love to see what they have drawn up!

KevGuy
08-15-2007, 09:38 PM
I got my pen ready to write that check to DVC for CRV the minute they go on sale!!! :mickey::thumbsup:

MinnieMommie
08-16-2007, 12:17 AM
I think the prospect of buying into a DVC at CR is exciting to many of us. Myself included! :mickey:

Maleficent's Dad
08-17-2007, 08:36 AM
I've seen the pics as well - not all rooms will face the MK. I also do not completely trust what I've seen... Personally, I don't view the building as very aesthetically appealing. :unsure: