PDA

View Full Version : Soarin

disneynarula
08-13-2007, 03:25 PM
What should my plan of attack for Soarin be?
If we are having dinner at Epcot around five is there any chance that I will be able to grab a FP?

Gottaluvgoof
08-13-2007, 03:27 PM
Most of the time, the Soarin fast passes are gone early in the day. Our plan of attack is to be there when the park opens, head directly to Soarin. We ride it, then fast pass it. That way, we at least get to ride it twice. :mickey:

DDuck66
08-13-2007, 03:40 PM
Most of the time, the Soarin fast passes are gone early in the day. Our plan of attack is to be there when the park opens, head directly to Soarin. We ride it, then fast pass it. That way, we at least get to ride it twice. :mickey:

:ditto:
The last few times I have gone the FP's are gone by noon or 1:00 pm.

DizneyRox
08-13-2007, 04:06 PM
Around dinner time, you're going to need to rely on the standby line. The waits are probably going to be quite long.

:ditto:
The last few times I have gone the FP's are gone by noon or 1:00 pm.
Yes, and if they are available, you are approaching the 8-9pm return times.

tink'72
08-13-2007, 04:13 PM
When I was there in April FP for Soarin' was gone by noon. I would go first thing when you arrive and grab your FP's then. You never know I wouldn't doubt the return time to be about 7!

DizneyFreak2002
08-13-2007, 06:54 PM
I was there in May.. by 10:00 AM the wait time for FP was near 7.... by 12, the FP was sold out.... Get there at park open, rush right to Soarin, get a FP, then enjoy your day...

Jared
08-13-2007, 07:24 PM
No way FASTPASS will still be available by 5 p.m. Usually all the tickets are gone before lunchtime.

If you are arriving at Epcot for dinner, you will have to rely on the regular line.

:)

disneynarula
08-13-2007, 08:47 PM
We were not originally planning on spending any mornings at Epcot. IMHO Epcot is so much nicer in the evening.

We are eating our way around WS every night. Rose and Crown, Nine Dragons, San Angel and Marrakesh.

I called today and was able to switch Nine Dragons to a lunch. I guess I will plan to be there at rope drop and grab FPs for Soarin.

Thanks for the help. I had no idea the FPs were gone so early. Is this true year round or just in the busy season?

McGoofy
08-13-2007, 08:58 PM

This is ideally what we like to do as well.

I was just at Epcot on Thursday, August 9th. We slept in that morning. We went straight to Soarin when we first entered the park at 10am. We managed to get fastpasses, but our return time was 3:30pm. By the time that we came back to ride, the fastpasses were completely gone. The standby line was 120 minutes once the fastpasses were gone.

jkj1224
08-13-2007, 09:17 PM
when I stopped by Epcot yesterday about 1pm fastpasses were already gone for the day and the stand by line was about 90 minutes.