PDA

View Full Version : Worst part of the wait?

BelleKP
08-13-2007, 02:18 PM
I was thinking today about how antsy I am getting waiting for my trip day to arrive . . . :wait: (only 11 more days to go :cloud9: )
And I started wondering what's worse; feeling the anxiety now, not knowing what to do with myself to make the time go by faster . . . or the idea of a long wait ahead of me . . .
So I ask you, what do you find least bareable? The long wait . . . or the endless days leading up to a trip?

SBETigg
08-13-2007, 02:45 PM
Waiting is hard, no matter what. Some days, I keep it under control. Other days, I want to be there so bad it almost aches. I leave in six days now and the past two weeks have been really hard, the achy hard. But probably no harder than it was weeks and weeks ago. Just that it's so close and I'm almost there. Sometimes, the Disney feeling just snaps on you and won't let go. Aiyeeeee!

SunshinePiglet
08-13-2007, 02:56 PM
Although any wait is hard, I think it's harder when your trip's 100 days away rather than a week. Each day, the wait gets smaller and smaller. I can't wait! :cloud9:

ariel03
08-13-2007, 03:03 PM
I hate the waiting and all. But the sad things is that we wait all this time for our trip to come and then the trip is over like that.:rub:

BMan62
08-13-2007, 03:06 PM
I said I don't have a trip planned, but in reality I do. It's 407 days away, so it still feels like I don't.

When it gets to 180 days, then it starts getting 'interesting'

Once dining and other 'extras' are planned, then it gets to be unbearable waiting for the day to finally get here!

iheartmickey
08-13-2007, 03:09 PM
I would've picked somewhere in the middle ... because that's where we are! I have 67 days! Seems like nothing with everything I have to do, but too long at the same time!

Right about now it starts to drag ...

When you're in the triple digits I feel like it's so far why get worked up about it. You do have stuff to keep you busy really far out, like your ADR's, park days etc.

Then when you're getting close I think it almost comes too fast! You mean to do one thing each day and they days are gone and you still have so much to do and pack!

OK, maybe that's just me and how busy I am! ;) I think those last few days FLY by! I always feel not quite ready to go. LOL!

disneymom15
08-13-2007, 03:29 PM
72 days and counting. I always start my count down as soon as I have airline tickets. It always feels so far away and then before I know it it's less than a month away. The last month seems to fly, what with shopping for trip and getting things in order at work and home.

DawsonAR
08-13-2007, 03:30 PM
I hate when it is a long wait. I love when it is 10 days or less. I stay busy trying to everything packed and ready.

magicman
08-13-2007, 03:37 PM
I said I don't have a trip planned, but in reality I do. It's 407 days away, so it still feels like I don't.

When it gets to 180 days, then it starts getting 'interesting'

Once dining and other 'extras' are planned, then it gets to be unbearable waiting for the day to finally get here!

DITTO (Except I'm only 400 short days away. - See ya Sep 2008).

mrp4352
08-13-2007, 03:48 PM
The time between making your dining ressies and actually getting to pack... Once the trip's about a week away, the time flies - but that 2 months leading up to is... Man the clock stops!