PDA

View Full Version : New server?

mttafire
08-13-2007, 01:50 PM
I was wondering if there was a date set for the new server? Im VERY sorry if it has been already discussed and i missed it. I was just curious.:mickey:

John
08-13-2007, 02:42 PM
I have it and should take some pictures - it's pretty. Install will most likely be sometime this fall - after the summer traffic (and my life) dies down a little bit. Probably after the 10th anniversary party.

mttafire
08-13-2007, 04:57 PM
I have it and should take some pictures - it's pretty. Install will most likely be sometime this fall - after the summer traffic (and my life) dies down a little bit. Probably after the 10th anniversary party.
Sounds great!. I know we're all looking forward to it. Things like this happen when you have a really teriffic web site! More folks joining and enjoying Intercot.:thumbsup:

DizneyFreak2002
08-13-2007, 06:26 PM
With the new server, are we going to get a new look to Intercot as well, or will it remain the same look???

John
08-13-2007, 08:12 PM
With the new server, are we going to get a new look to Intercot as well, or will it remain the same look???

It's just a hardware upgrade. Right now, no plans in the works for a new look - other than maybe a tweak here or there....

DizneyFreak2002
08-14-2007, 06:49 PM
It's just a hardware upgrade. Right now, no plans in the works for a new look - other than maybe a tweak here or there....

Cool... thanks for the update...I think Intercot is the easiest site to navigate around.... And I do belong to several sites... This one is by far the best for information, navigation, and searching for what you want to look up....