PDA

View Full Version : Excited about Le Cellier ADR's!!!!

bleukarma
08-13-2007, 01:16 PM
Last week my great aunt and I were discussing what to do for her 73rd birthday on September 15th. We decided to go over to WDW for the day. On Friday I was trying to figure out where to take her for her birthday meal. It’s a little trickier with her because she has an esophagus problem and can only eat soups and soft mashed potatoes (and deserts of course!). I spent the day studying the menu’s for the best places with soups and my two tops were Coral Reef and The Grand Floridian Café. The first time I called Coral Reef was booked solid for lunch and The Grand Floridian Café is closed for lunch for some reason.

Then I remembered that September 15th is smack in the middle of the free dining promotion. I was afraid that I wasn’t going to get a lunch ADR for anywhere in the world. So I made a list of possibilities and called again in the afternoon. I tried again for Coral Reef with no luck and then I asked the reservationists about Le Cellier. After she laughed at me for even thinking that there might be a slot open during free dining she found an open reservation for lunch! I guess someone canceled. So if anybody canceled their lunch reservations for Le Cellier on September 15th, thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!

This will be both me and my aunt’s first trip to Le Cellier, however I tasted their very yummy cheddar cheese soup at last years Food and Wine festival. It’s the perfect soup for my aunt and I hear nothing but great things about their steaks for me!!! Also, the chocolate whiskey cake sounds wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!

After being worried about not getting any ADR’s for anywhere and then lucking out with Le Cellier, I’m super excited about it and I wanted to share!! I know everyone here will understand!
:mickey::mickey::mickey:

Dyanna
08-13-2007, 01:21 PM
This will be our first time too at LeCellier on Oct 11th. Can't wait!!! Been hearing such wonderful things & looking forward to the soup too!

Tink's Mom
08-13-2007, 01:35 PM
I am excited for you. I hope that you and your aunt have a wonderful time. We just love Le Cellier!

krose78
08-13-2007, 02:19 PM
September 15th is my birthday too. It has been a very lucky day for me.

We have ADR's for Christmas Day at Le Cellier. I am excited also.

Hope you have a great time.

SBETigg
08-13-2007, 02:34 PM
GF Cafe will still be serving as a temp location for 1900 Park Fare at that time. Congratulations on the Le Cellier ADR! I hope you have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday to your aunt.

Kairi_7378
08-13-2007, 05:58 PM
Wow! Someone sent you and your aunt some birthday pixie dust. Have a great time!

moe513
08-13-2007, 06:14 PM
Congratulations,those adrs are hard to get.

vamaggie
08-13-2007, 06:55 PM
That is so great for you and your great aunt!! Make sure you let the CM know when you check in at Le Cellier that it is a birthday. Have a wonderful time!!!

LoriMistress
08-13-2007, 07:13 PM
Congrats for getting your lunch ressie! I'm so excited about my trip. I can't wait to eat there for dinner! 116 more days for me!

rnin02
08-13-2007, 07:32 PM
Lucky you! We haven't been able to get ADRs for our Sept trip yet, but maybe some pixie dust will come our way too.

January-2007
08-14-2007, 09:08 AM
Congrats on the great birthday ADR I hope y'all have a wonderful time!! :mickey:

The Bookseller
08-14-2007, 08:38 PM
I have to say, you are really a lucky one! I take an incoming trip at WDW and i failed to secure a ADR to Le Cellier. It was booked wall-to-wall! I really hope you enjoy it.