PDA

View Full Version : I am bummed....

k_reile
08-13-2007, 01:06 PM
So I just found out yesterday that my best friend is going to Paris for 5 days for her work...and she does not really want to go by herself...all I would have to do was buy a plane ticket and buy my food and souvioners...but she leaves 2 wks after I get back from Disney...so my boss probably won't let me take off another week.:( I have been once when I was in high school and really didn't think I could ever make it back since Paris is not somewhere DH would want to visit...I guess I will have to settle for visiting France in Epcot. Just wanted to let out my frustration...if I would have known this I would have put off my Disney trip for a while...but since it is already paid for and I have my airline tickets...I am going to Disney.

Jasper
08-13-2007, 01:09 PM
It really is sad when such a great opportunity comes along and you can't take advantage of it.

SBETigg
08-13-2007, 02:37 PM
Yes, that's sad. But-- you're going to WDW! Are you sure you can't do both? Maybe your boss will understand? Paris would be so fun. No wonder you are bummed.

BelleKP
08-13-2007, 02:57 PM
What a disappointment! I have always wanted to travel to Paris :cloud9: Is there any harm in asking your boss anyway? Who knows, maybe some pixie dust will help . . . :pixie:

k_reile
08-13-2007, 04:17 PM
we've been busy today...but I was thinking of asking her tommorow...if figure the worst she can say is no. My friend has to work during the day...so that leaves me the day to do sight seeing by myself and then we can do things together at night. And it has been almost 15 yrs since I have been there...so I really do not remember a whole lot...expect for those croissents (sp?) with the chocolate filling...mmmm and the "armpit bread" deli sandwiches.
Thanks for the pixie dust...I hope I am able to go too...because chances like this for cheap trip do not happen all that often (soo much cheaper than my WDW trip)
I'll keep you updated...keep your fingers crossed...maybe I will get to do both:cloud9: