PDA

View Full Version : need ADR suggestions for thanksgiving day!

busterthebronco
08-13-2007, 10:12 AM
we've done LTT for Christmas but never been at the world on thanksgiving day!
have any of ya'll?
:pilgram::turkey::eat:

grammy3
08-13-2007, 11:31 AM
We will be @ WDW this year for Thanksgiving and have decided to stay out of the parks. So we are going to resort hop and have dinner at Trails End. I couldn't justify using TS credits for T-Dinner so we will pay out OP. Call me a food snob but I like my dressing(stuffing) and my DH's smoked turkey which will prepare when we get home! There is a list somewhere which tells which restaurants will be serving traditional meals and holiday specials.

Happy choosing! Maybe we will see you there!

Grammy3

SodaPopMGK
08-13-2007, 12:17 PM
We were at Disney for Thanksgiving in 2005 and did the Luau, it was a nice to do something special. We weren't going to do the parks because we had heard they would be busy, however, the kids wanted to go to the Studios for a couple of rides and we got there at opening. We wound up staying until around 3:00pm because it was not that crowded and we were able to get on all the rides, Aerosmith, Tower, etc. Have a great trip!:thumbsup:

ElenitaB
08-13-2007, 01:53 PM
You can find a list of what restaurants all over Disney World will be offering on Thanksgiving right here on InfoCentral (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/holidaydining.asp).

We've been to LTT on Thanksgiving and I really wouldn't recommend it. Yes, it IS a great place to celebrate with the characters all decked out in their colonial gear. The "problem" is that everyone else has had the exact same great idea and the place is PACKED. This past year we chose to eat "Thanksgiving Eve" dinner there and had a great time in a restaurant that was not overly packed and at which you did not need a fast pass to go to the restroom. On Thanksgiving itself, we chose not to go to the parks, but instead have family/friends time (and took the opportunity to have an Intercot meet too :D ).