PDA

View Full Version : Tink pins

Tinkitude
08-13-2007, 09:21 AM
We are leaving for Disney in 38 days, and I was just wondering if anyone who had been there recently noticed a Tink pin for sale where she is sticking her tongue out at you. I had seen one a couple of years ago before it was released, and was hoping that it would be available when go this time.
Thanks in advance for any responses. :mickey:

micahlei
10-07-2007, 05:05 AM
When i went WDW last xmas i didnt see that but here's the story on how i got a rare tinkabell pin

We was in MK when me and my friend were looking to find a Year of a million dreams pin where my friend saw someone with the pin
She ran over and traded the pin and got it
I was quite sad as i had been looking for it for quite a while
But this guy said to my friend
"These are 2 Pixie Dust Pins you have to give 1 to a friend and thats called spreading the pixie dust"

So she gave me 1 of the Pixie dust pins and on it was tinkerbell with a light blue sparkly backround and blue stars and in silver writing it says "Where Dreams come true"

I think this is quite a rare pin
Anyway good luck with finding a nice Tinkerbell pin - Try looking in the pin store in Downtown Disney :mickey:

MickeyandTink
10-08-2007, 07:28 PM
When i went WDW last xmas i didnt see that but here's the story on how i got a rare tinkabell pin

We was in MK when me and my friend were looking to find a Year of a million dreams pin where my friend saw someone with the pin
She ran over and traded the pin and got it
I was quite sad as i had been looking for it for quite a while
But this guy said to my friend
"These are 2 Pixie Dust Pins you have to give 1 to a friend and thats called spreading the pixie dust"

So she gave me 1 of the Pixie dust pins and on it was tinkerbell with a light blue sparkly backround and blue stars and in silver writing it says "Where Dreams come true"

I think this is quite a rare pin
Anyway good luck with finding a nice Tinkerbell pin - Try looking in the pin store in Downtown Disney :mickey:

There are actually four (as of now) of the Pixie dust pins. They are white, light blue, dark blue and I forget the fourth. You cannot buy them, they are given away or traded by CM's. DW is a huge tink fan and once she found out about them, she was on a mission to get one of each. She did so.

Side story. On our last day, we had extra CS meals available from the DDP. There was no time for us to use them all, so DW went into the restaurant at Pop Century and tried to track down someone we could buy lunch for. A CM saw her buy the lunch for two people and gave her a set of the two newest pins for being so nice. A definite win-win.

tinksmom02
10-11-2007, 10:10 PM
I bought a tink pin for my housesitter that kind of resembles what you are asking about. If I remember, Tink is standing, bent forward at the waist, hands up by her ears and she's sticking her tongue out.
My receipt from World of Disney lists it at Tink Silly Face pin. If you search ebay, you should find it and see it that's what you're looking for.
It was $6.95.

HTH!

micahlei
10-24-2007, 07:48 AM
There are actually four (as of now) of the Pixie dust pins. They are white, light blue, dark blue and I forget the fourth. You cannot buy them, they are given away or traded by CM's. DW is a huge tink fan and once she found out about them, she was on a mission to get one of each. She did so.

The one i have has a light blue backround and blue stars