PDA

View Full Version : Flag Family at WL

seanson
08-13-2007, 03:13 AM
I am visiting WDW on august 23rd and am staying at WL. a friend of mine mentioned being a flag family and i was wondering how do you sign up to become a flag family or if its too late to sign up and what the chances are of becoming one. the only thing i know is you get great views from the roof of the WL any info would help. thanks

ginger19
08-13-2007, 07:32 AM
Ask when you are checking in and a cast member will check the schedule for you. It books up very quickly! My family and I were able to do it this past january and it was a great experience. We got a certificate from Ranger Stan who was a great tour guide. We could see every park and got some great pictures! We were also treated to the continental breakfast on the concierge level :mickey:

It was so cool when we got to that level and the cast members greeted us with "good morning, flag family".

KylesMom
08-13-2007, 11:28 AM
We have been fortunate enough to be Flag Family on two separate occasions - once in July of 2006 and also this past June.

You need to request being the Flag Family at check-in. They may or may not have availability during your stay, but definitely get on the "waiting list" in case they are booked solid. As I understand it, oftentimes families cancel at the last minute & they'll slide you in their slot if they can.

Good luck - it truly is a magical moment! :mickey: