PDA

View Full Version : Disney does care!

IloveJack
08-12-2007, 05:19 PM
If you read my trip report about 3 weeks ago, you'll know that our experience with the O'hana character breakfast was... well, less than magical. I emailed Disney (as they emailed me first to fill out a survey of that day at the park) to let them know how things had gone. It's taken 3 weeks of "e-mail tag" to get it all worked out, but Disney is going to refund us half the cost of the meal to compensate for the horrible service!!! I really didn't expect anything to come of it, especially since our vacation was in the middle of July and it's now the middle of August, but hey! I'll take it! The CM on the phone was very nice and very apologetic that they couldn't "make it right" during our stay, but that hopefully this would make up for it! So feedback really does get somewhere!
Oh, and they fwd. my e-mail on to the general manager of O'hana's, and to the head of dining at Disney... to fix things on their end. It makes me very happy that they're going to the trouble of it all.

faline
08-12-2007, 05:31 PM
It's always good to hear when Disney tries to make amends for problems that arise!

ibrowse17
08-12-2007, 05:57 PM
Glad you stuck with it, and Disney stuck by their word:thumbsup:

glenpreece
08-12-2007, 09:22 PM
I complained about an incident before and I too got a resolution. I am glad you did too!!!

SBETigg
08-12-2007, 09:32 PM
I was disappointed to hear about your 'Ohana experience, so it is great to hear that they are trying to make it right. Thanks for sharing.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-12-2007, 09:59 PM
It's nice to know that Disney is a company that cares enough to follow up and fix problems to insure you don't lose that magical feeling.