PDA

View Full Version : EMH for Epcot

ltjrrich
08-12-2007, 12:33 PM
Since Epcot's two sections have different hours, how does the evening EMH work? Is it three hours added on to each section, or three hours added on to the World Showcase time?

EX. Say Future World's hours are 9-7, and World Showcase is 11-9. With the evening EMH would FW close at 10 and WS at 12, would both close at 10, or would both close at 12? Or would FW still close at 7 and only WS would close at 12?

dmallan
08-12-2007, 01:07 PM
I had the same question a few months ago, and from what I understand the park closes at midnight with these attractions still open:
Epcot
El Rio del Tiempo (Mexico)
Honey, I Shrunk the Audience
Journey Into Imagination With Figment
Living with the Land
The Seas with Nemo & Friends
Kidcot Fun Stops remain open until 11PM
American Adventure
Maelstrom (Norway)
Mission: SPACE
Soarin'
Spaceship Earth
Test Track

Horizon93
08-12-2007, 01:10 PM
t is midnight. There is nothing like strolling around WS, with very few guests as it is about to become tomorrow!

SBETigg
08-12-2007, 01:12 PM
Midnight is about the usual time for the end of EMH at Epcot, and the participating attractions are listed at Info Central. The thing to remember is that not all of Future World actually closes at 7, only select attractions. So the attractions that stay open until 9 are generally the ones that are featured at EMH.

Also worthy of note: though WS is open for EMH, a lot of the CS and shops are not open. The only place we could find open during EMH for a counter-service bite to eat was Tangierine Cafe, and I'm not sure that's always the case.

pixiesmimi
08-14-2007, 11:03 AM
We stayed for EEHs last year at Epcot and right after Illuminations they started turning off the lights in WS. We had hoped to go into some of the shops and walk around enjoying it slowly but it is hard to enjoy it in the dark. We just walked on over to the front part and did a couple of rides and left. We didn't really get to enjoy the extra hours but everyone was tired by that time so we just went on back to the resort.

ltjrrich
08-14-2007, 04:33 PM
Thank you all so much for answering my question.

Jared
08-14-2007, 07:10 PM
For more information, see this page (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/extramagic.asp#Evening).