PDA

View Full Version : I ordered my free maps!

LittleSpirit02
08-12-2007, 11:12 AM
Well I just went on and ordered my free, customized maps. I have to admit, I'm pretty excited about them. It's a fun idea and I can't wait for them to come.

MK selections: 20
Epcot: 23
MGM: 13
AK: 15

No path.

IloveDisney71
08-12-2007, 12:11 PM
:congrats: You will love them! And the best part is they are FREE.:)

mook3y
08-12-2007, 12:33 PM
We were just looking at ours with our kids a couple of days ago. They are very nice!

mttafire
08-12-2007, 03:46 PM
The maps are really nice. We got ours a while ago. Even better, They're FREE!:thumbsup:

motherhamv
08-13-2007, 11:58 AM
I ordered mine on Friday, and I am more excited than a person my age should be. You can't go wrong, it's a personalized item for your scrapbook! :mickey:

disneyfan328
08-13-2007, 01:42 PM
I ordered mine aobut a week 1/2 ago and I got them in the mail on Friday . It was WAY quicker than I thought it would be and they are sooooo nice. I would't take them to the parks they are a little on the big side, but we will have fun using them for the planning and then have them for our scrapbooks after. I was suprised by the good paper quality and how quickly they came!!

enjoy

Marc
08-14-2007, 12:23 PM
Anyone have a link or where they can be purchased?

Thanks.

mook3y
08-14-2007, 02:24 PM
Anyone have a link or where they can be purchased?

Thanks.

Look at the Disney ad on the discussion page of this site.

Has a link right to where you order the maps.

OH... and they are FREE!

CanadianWDWFan
08-14-2007, 02:36 PM
From what I have seen of them, they sure do look great. I sure would love to order them, but they can't be delivered to Canada.:(

That said I think that I am going to hit up one of my fine friends to the south.:D

It sure is a nice idea to have personalized maps.

Caroleh
08-14-2007, 06:29 PM
From what I have seen of them, they sure do look great. I sure would love to order them, but they can't be delivered to Canada.:(

:( I emailed Disney and even offered to pay for them and they still told me no. Sometimes it isn't very fair for us Canadians.

I'll have to see if I can get a family member to get them and send them up here for me.

Momof2boys
08-14-2007, 07:05 PM
It took me less than a week to get my maps. They look great ! I'm a bit disappointed that there's a map on each side, but I ordered my mother-in-law a set so I can frame all 4 maps ;)

carley
08-14-2007, 07:24 PM
i tried the 'will pay for them" to and they said the same..no sorry ....no way.... cant do it

Mommy2boys
08-14-2007, 07:42 PM
I guess us Canadians don't matter :(

Caroleh
08-14-2007, 09:11 PM
i tried the 'will pay for them" to and they said the same..no sorry ....no way.... cant do it

I even told them that I am an avid scrapbooker and the reason I wanted them was to make my scrapbook more authentic, but I got a no. On the email I recieved they told me to find someone in the US to get mine, but to use my name and address. DUH...that would make them a Canada and they couldn't get it either. :confused:

It took me less than a week to get my maps. They look great ! I'm a bit disappointed that there's a map on each side, but I ordered my mother-in-law a set so I can frame all 4 maps ;)

If you get 2 maps on the same page then it really wouldn't work in scrapbooking...it'll be better to just print them out.

Mary Poppins
08-15-2007, 01:27 AM
Anyone know if they are doing this for the Disneyland parks? We are going to CA in May and it would be kinda neat to get these for our girls first trip :mickey:

BronxTigger
08-15-2007, 10:02 AM
I think instead of using these to plan, I'm going to order them when I return from my trip. That way, I can put all the things I actually did do onto the map.

I checked out the FAQ section of the maps, and it says you can order them every 6 months.

princessjojo
08-15-2007, 10:30 AM
I ordered mine just last week. I can't wait to get them. I didn't know though that they were front and back. In thinking about these, I think I'm going to copy them for each of the kids going with us and have them laminated so they can write on them and clean it off afterwards. they won't tear as easily either. That way, each kid can plan what they want to do. We can then look to see what they all want to do, then incorporate their individual choices into the overall plan.

All of this from someone who has never planned much more than ADR's and dates for the trip.:D

mousetrapper
08-20-2007, 06:30 PM
I received mine as well. They are so well done. Just another example of how Disney goes above and beyond what's expected! Just makes me feel like they really value all of us and enjoy coming up with new ways to send magic our way!

:mickey:

like2workout
08-21-2007, 08:50 AM
i received my maps in the mail yesterday!!! very exciting. they are great.