PDA

View Full Version : quick service and snacks

boomer
08-11-2007, 07:57 PM
we have the disney dining plan what are the best places to eat a quick service breakfast and dinner also where is the best place to get snacks thank you.

hooberry
08-11-2007, 08:17 PM
:mickey:check out the menus link for ideas that might appeal to your tastes. On the dining plan we typically use our snack credit for breakfast and grab a muffin or bowl of fruit in the hotel. All of the disney hotels offer a variety of counter service options in the morning, pancakes, eggs ,pastries etc. My favorite counter services for lunches are:
Columbia harbor house-MK
Flame tree BBQ-AK
Earl of Sandwich-downtown disney
Any Country in EPCOT-love Morroco and China
and of course everyones FAVORITE snack:bar:

IloveDisney71
08-11-2007, 08:17 PM
:welcome: I want to welcome you to Intercot!
We like to grab quick service lunch or dinners at The Flame Tree BBQ or Tusker House in the Animal Kingdom. I believe TH is undergoing some renovations right now. They both offer something different when you are tired of pizza, burgers, & ck. fingers.:)
We also love the Mickey waffles for bfast. We have eaten them at the Caribbean Beach Resort.
My favorite snack is in the MK at the Aloha Isle. They have Dole Whips! YUM!
If you love pineapple you have to try one of these.

iheartmickey
08-11-2007, 09:34 PM
Go check out this thread/sticky (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=91180)

Figment has done such a nice job with links and info on where everything about dining can be found.

I was just checking out the list of places we can get snacks. Did you know you could get a whole Box of Entemann’s doughnuts (Beach Club Marketplace, Everything Pop, Good's Food to Go, Pepper Market, All-Star Food Courts and Artist’s Palette)!!! That's a great deal ... your whole family can have breakfast for one snack credit!

When you are in the FAQ for dinning I have listed above ... click on the links for snack credits (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showpost.php?p=1130356&postcount=7), like that one ... it will list all the things you can use your credits for.

Also in the Info Central you can find a list of all the particapating restaurants!

Hope this helps!