PDA

View Full Version : park passes

boomer
08-11-2007, 07:52 PM
we have the magic your way park hopper with the water park passes. can we go to two different parks in one day and can we go to both water parks.

IloveDisney71
08-11-2007, 07:56 PM
You can go to all 4 parks in one day if you want to - but you'll be very busy if you do!
You can go to both water parks. They are both lots of fun. I hope you have a great vacation!

tinkerbell04
08-11-2007, 08:23 PM
You got it, have a great trip

mainemajor
08-11-2007, 09:02 PM
we have the magic your way park hopper with the water park passes. can we go to two different parks in one day and can we go to both water parks.

The hopper option allows you to go from park to park in the same day. If you choose to go to both water parks in the same day I beleive it will count as 2 uses. One for each water park. The water parks are not part of the hopper program.

jszczur5
08-11-2007, 11:03 PM
The hopper option allows you to go from park to park in the same day. If you choose to go to both water parks in the same day I beleive it will count as 2 uses. One for each water park. The water parks are not part of the hopper program.

That is also my understanding of the plan. Likewise, a day at either Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon and then an evening at DisneyQuest also counts as 2 uses.

CleveRocks
08-12-2007, 11:51 PM
Everything above is correct.

Park hopper means being permitted to enter as many theme parks as you want each day for the length of the ticket. It is not a count of entries to parks, merely a count of calendar days.

But the WPF&M option is different. Each ENTRY to a water park or Disney Quest or whatever counts against your total.

In other words, let's say you bought a 6-day theme park pass that also has 6 WPF&M uses. If you go to Magic Kingdom and Epcot on the same day, you've still used only one day. But if you go to Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach AND Disney Quest all on the same day, you've used up 3 of your 6 WPF&M admissions.

I hope this makes sense.