PDA

View Full Version : princess pictures?

dinahvixen
08-11-2007, 11:53 AM
Does anyone know if there's a link to someplace that shows what the pictures that you can take with a princess look like? Someone posted that you can get a picture of your kid with the cartoon princess and I'd like to see one. Does anyone know the cost? I checked the WDW site but couldn't find info.
thanks. Also, you get them taken on Main Street, right?

tinkerbell04
08-11-2007, 08:01 PM
I don't have any examples and I am not sure of the cost, but I think the pictures you are talking about are in Epcot, in the Imagination pavilion. They have a photo "studio" that you can have your picture taken and then super imposed into a cartoon picture. The have TONS of scenes to choose from, probably close to 100 or so. I want to say that the pictures were running about 20 dollars for an 8X10, but they did have several packages to choose from, and I could be mistaken on the price, as it has been a while since we looked into it. I am sure that someone will come along and give more specific information:mickey:

dinahvixen
08-12-2007, 11:52 AM
I am still having a hard time finding out about getting a picture of your child with the cartoon princesses in the shot. I thought I read you can get them on main street? Where on main street? And does anyone know how much they are? And is there a place to find out what they look like? Any info would be appreciated. I have been searching the internet and WDW site to no avail. It could be I am completely wrong and these don't exist!

Lucyrella
08-12-2007, 01:49 PM
No there are 2 places according to the experts, one in MK and one in Epcot. They posted it under the thread what to do with a 4 year old. So you can find the info there if someone doesn't come along and answer it again. I am wanting to do this to on our trip coming up in 12 days. I think it would be a great keepsake.