PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic to Spectomagic

Disney Baby
08-10-2007, 10:28 PM
Hello:mickey:, I am trying to plan for October and I was ondering if it is possible to watch Fantasmic at 7:30pm and make it over to MK for Wishes at 9:00pm? If is it, how would we get from one park to the next using Disney Transportation? Thanks!

mickey-mouse35
08-12-2007, 03:28 PM
Wow--I think that will be cutting it close. I believe Fantasmic is 30 minutes, but the masses of people exiting MGM will take awhile. I guess if you were in the very back of the stadium and left a few minutes before the show ended, you could get a heard start. As far as transportation, I bet you could take the boat from MGM to Epcot and the monorail from Epcot to MK? If the timing didn't work out, you could always stop at one of the monorail resorts and watch Wishes from the beach. Good luck!

SBETigg
08-12-2007, 08:27 PM
I really don't think you could do it unless you left Fantasmic early. Your best bet would be to bus to the MK if there's a direct bus(not sure), or to an MK area resort, like the GF and then monorail over. But it takes awhile to get out of the Fantasmic area and then out of the park (especially if you have little ones) and then the transportation is a half hour or so. I wouldn't rule it out- who knows, if the stars align just so. But I certainly wouldn't count on it.

Gusgus
08-12-2007, 09:27 PM
Our family has done this a few times. They way we did it is we walked from MGM to Epcot and went through the "back entrance". Be warned it is a HIKE to get there!

Gusgus

SBETigg
08-12-2007, 09:33 PM
Our family has done this a few times. They way we did it is we walked from MGM to Epcot and went through the "back entrance". Be warned it is a HIKE to get there!

Gusgus

Yes, but the poster needs to get to the MK area. Taking the hike to Epcot and then having to go to the monorail would take far too long. The best bet is to bus, honestly, and even then it is a stretch. You could possibly make it in time to watch Wishes from the Polynesian beach as a previous poster suggests, but not by taking the boat or walking and then walking through Epcot for a thirty-five minute monorail ride. Hop on the Polynesian bus, and maybe. And if Spectromagic was the goal, you do have to get to the MK and that's going to be tough. The header says Spectro, but your post says Wishes, so it depends.

Fantasmic
08-13-2007, 05:01 AM
I think it would be really really tight, I doubt you'd even get out of the MGM before 8:30, then you have to wait for a bus.

I'd do one or the other, and pick Fantasmic!

Last thing you want to do is stress yourself out at WDW