PDA

View Full Version : Best Fine Dining at Disneyland

disney1026
08-10-2007, 07:43 PM
Hello All!

I have been to Disney World several times, but this October my DH and I will be going to Disneyland for the first time. I am kind of clueless...

We are going to be there for my birthday, so I would appreciate any fine dining recommendations. What is the nicest/best restaurant to eat in at Disneyland. I am interested in dining at both parks, the three hotels, and Downtown Disney.

Melanie
08-10-2007, 09:09 PM
My recommendations are Hook's Point and Steakhouse 55 (both breakfast and dinner) at the Disneyland Hotel. :thumbsup:

Not eaten at Yamabuki's yet, but hear it is wonderful. It's located at Paradise Pier.

In the parks, try Blue Bayou at Disneyland, and the Wine Country Trattoria at California Adventure. Both are very nice casual sit-down meals.

tinkwest
08-10-2007, 09:18 PM
I agree with Melanears advice and will add that we have never been disappointed with Yamabuki.

For some "fun" dining try Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen in DTD. Go when the live music is offered during the evening.

Disneyluvr2
08-14-2007, 01:01 AM
Mmmmm, I love Steakhouse 55!

Clotho
08-14-2007, 01:43 AM
Napa Rose.
By far the BEST dining experience we have EVER had...twice! Entirely fabulous, service is beyond the beyond, and the food...yeah. Go. You won't be sorry.

future_imagineer
09-03-2007, 11:28 AM
Napa Rose is excellent; similar to California Grill at WDW. And I'd highly recommend Ralph Brennan's, but only at dinner.

*tinker_belle*
09-04-2007, 04:24 PM
Ralph Brennans is great at dinner especially if you love that New Orleans feel, which i do! It's a great atmosphere at night and the music is really fun and makes it a nice dining experience.

Crystal Palace
09-13-2007, 09:41 AM
My personal favorite is the Jazz Kitchen in Downtown Disney. I've never had a bad meal there. The food is delicious and very consistent!:smickey: