PDA

View Full Version : How late do monorails run?

Disnamic Duo
08-10-2007, 04:43 PM
On our upcoming trip to WDW in Jan '08 we'll be staying at the CR. We plan to go to EPCOT on our last day. I'd like to get there by monorail (switch at TTC). Epcot has EMH that night until midnight. Will the resort monorail still be running that late so that we can get back by way of TTC?

Friend of Figment
08-10-2007, 06:04 PM
The monorail runs until the parks are empty. You won't get stranded.

robhink
08-10-2007, 06:11 PM
Since it's EMH at Epcot you shouldn't have any problems. Once when I was staying at the GF, we got out of Le Cellier late and the monorail from Epcot wasn't running anymore so Disney put us on a bus to get back to our resort :)

mttafire
08-10-2007, 08:05 PM
The monorail runs until the parks are empty. You won't get stranded.

Yep. Honestly ive never noticed when they werent running.:blush:

me...
08-10-2007, 08:11 PM
The resort monorails stop running 2 hours after the last park close. And usually tht applies to the normal rails as well they try to clear the express an hour after park close to get those monorails back to shop. Hope that helps and Enjoy : )

Donalds Duckie
08-11-2007, 03:53 PM
Thanks so much for this helpful information! I'll be at CR 4 nights over Labor Day weekend and wanted to attend EPCOT EMH my first night. I'm happy to know that I'll be able to get back to CR that late.:mickey:

Disnamic Duo
08-13-2007, 09:49 AM
Great! Thanks for the info everybody. It sounds like that'll be a great way of getting around. One of the perks of staying on the monorail loop. First time at CR!