PDA

View Full Version : Whoopee...got our MNSSHP tickets in the mail.

steamboat willy
08-10-2007, 04:37 PM
:mpumpkin: We got our MNSSHP tickets in the mail today. One has Mickey and Friends flying over the Castle. The other is the male characters from the Incredables. Our 14 month old grandson's name is "DASH". We didn't name him, but its growing on us. He's my buddy!
My question is, do you go into the PARK at 4:00 or do you wait until 7:00 on your MNSSHP adventure? :pumpkin: :bat: :pumpkin:

GreenBeetle
08-10-2007, 06:43 PM
I think the name "DASH" is awesome!

MNSSHP ticket holders are allowed into the park as early as 4:00pm - although it doesn't officially start until 7:00. I guess it just depends on how anxious you are to get to the fun!!

Is Dash going with you to the party??

wickedwitch
08-10-2007, 08:45 PM
Got mine in the mail today too!!! Have a great time!!!

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
08-10-2007, 09:19 PM
Have a great time!! We are going to MNSSHP on 9/14 for the first time.
I like Dash, that is cute. :)

Old School Mouse Ears
08-11-2007, 09:47 AM
we will be there on 9-14 too, cant wait our first time. shhhh:secret: dont tell my DW but im also going for :mpumpkin:the candy

DDuck66
08-11-2007, 11:01 AM
We usually go about 4 or 4:30 so that we have time to grab some counter service before everything gets going. We like to be able to catch both parades and do all of the photo pass sites that we can. I can't wait until Oct 4th!!!!

tarjaybuff
08-11-2007, 01:16 PM
In Sept 2006 we went to MNSSHP around 5:30pm and got in with no problem. We watched them hang banners on Main Street and set up. However, we did miss the enterance as it was not up yet, but went out to see it during the evening.

In Feb 2007 we went to the P&P Party which also started at 7p. We got there around 6:30p, and it was horrible. When they move all the people through the bottle neck pathway it was tough to get in. Everyone was leaving, and pushing their way out. We had to fight against the crowd to just get in. Took us almost 20 m,inutes to get from the bus area to the main gate. It was horrible and aweful. They need to open the blockade before the bottleneck pathway to let guests in. Very dissapointed, and I would arrive early.:(