PDA

View Full Version : SOOOOO Cool... Disney Customized Maps

chick20679
08-10-2007, 04:02 PM
Has anyone else checked this out on the Disney website??? You can pick and choose the rides you want listed and then they'll send you the 'keepsake quality' personally customized maps FOR FREE!! :mickey: I haven't gotten mine yet, but the ones you can print out online are pretty cool. (Sorry if this post is against the rules somehow...)

tink'72
08-10-2007, 04:50 PM
I got these done in April and when they came I was pleasantly surprised. They were beautiful. I am framing mine and putting them up in our playroom!

John
08-10-2007, 04:51 PM
See the Discussion Board Homepage at the top. You can't miss the huge ad.

Click thru on the graphic - order your maps and help out INTERCOT at the same time ;)

Win Win Baybeeeeee! :number1:

disneyduggan
08-10-2007, 04:55 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the tip!

carley
08-10-2007, 05:26 PM
i tried to get the maps but they wont mail them to canada:confused:

jodijo
08-10-2007, 06:06 PM
I ordered them and they never came! I even emailed them and they never responded. :(

glenpreece
08-10-2007, 09:37 PM
How do they come shipped? Are they large or is it a small envelope? I am going to have my Aunt mail them to me since she lives in Georgia.

disneynarula
08-10-2007, 09:45 PM
It is a medium sized envelope. It was really thick. We just love ours. I don't think I will bring it to WDW with us but it will make a nice scrapbook page.

glenpreece
08-10-2007, 10:21 PM
It is a medium sized envelope. It was really thick. We just love ours. I don't think I will bring it to WDW with us but it will make a nice scrapbook page.

Great thanks!!!

mickeymousedabomb
08-11-2007, 11:18 AM
We got ours too! They are ever so beautiful and with the family name on them makes them ours alone. I believe you can order them up to 6 months before your actual trip. We are going in Nov and will definetly keep ours as a momento because I don't want to ruin the look of them. And of course I found out about them through intercot! :rocks: People should definetly take advantage of these free map offers! I believe mine came quicker than expected now that I think of it. Well good luck to all who order them!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-12-2007, 10:24 PM
I just ordered mine. They said the probably won't get here before I leave for WDW but that's OK. I didn't want them for the parks, but rather as a keepsake.

like2workout
08-13-2007, 09:10 AM
i ordered mine last week too. thanks to everyone who posted about them on here as i had never heard of them before. i can't wait to receive them!