PDA

View Full Version : Playhouse Disney Concerts

disneynarula
08-10-2007, 02:54 PM
Has anyone had any experience with the playhouse disney concerts? We will be there for Imagination Movers and Choo Choo Soul.

I don't want to spend hours in line if it isn't worth it. I honestly wonder if he is going to prefer Playhouse Disney Live on Stage. At least that is inside and if we plan it right we won't have to wait in line forever.

How long do you typically wait in line. What is the process?

We will be travelling with an 11 month old and a 3.5 year old.

Figment!
08-10-2007, 03:20 PM
From Magical Beginnings (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/park/magicalbeginnings/default.asp)
A limited number of FastPass tickets will be distributed for that day's concert starting at 9:00 am in the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Courtyard. This single distribution will be for all show times that day. One valid theme park admission is required for each concert FastPass, although each admission holder need not be present.

A Stand-by line will be available outside the concert venue. The stand-by line does not guarantee admission to any show time nor the concert as-a-whole

disneynarula
08-10-2007, 04:17 PM
So... I guess we need to get there early and get a FP. Is it a crazy rush?

tinkerbell04
08-10-2007, 04:27 PM
Last year we saw several of the playhouse concerts. For all of the concerts we saw, johnny and the sprites, imagination movers, and the mickey magic show, we went for tickets when we arrived at the park. We didn't get up extra early and rush over there and we still had choice of times for the shows. I was told that some of the more popular shows like the Doodlebops, are a mad rush, but most are able to be seen by those who want to see them. Good luck!:mickey:

tiaramom
08-10-2007, 04:36 PM
So..
if I stand on line-
I can get tix for 2 shows
Imnagiantion movers and choo choo
I think they are there the same day?????

How early was early?
Did you wait on a line?
Is 10 am to late - in your honest opinion?

tinkerbell04
08-10-2007, 06:31 PM
I would think, if the 2 shows are on the same day, that you could get tickets for both at the same location. Last year there weren't 2 different shows on any one given day. I honestly think that if you get there around 10 am, you would not have trouble getting tickets. When we saw Mickey's magic show, we got tickets 5 minutes before the 2 pm show started. :mickey:

tinkerbell04
08-10-2007, 06:38 PM
Did you wait on a line?

I apologize, I forgot to answer this part in my response! We did not wait in a line to get the tickets, but we did wait in a short line to get into the show. The Imagination Movers and Johnny and the Sprites shows were in the ABC theater on the left side of the hat hub, the line was outside, but under cover. The Magic show was in the theater that was attached to the Millionaire building, the waiting area was inside the building.:mickey:

tinksmom02
08-10-2007, 09:45 PM
I can't answer your questions, but I wanted to let you know that there will be 3 less people on those playhouse lines--we'll be there for the same concerts! DD isn't really into Imagination Movers, and I personally cannot stand ChooChoo Soul, so we're skipping the concerts this time around.

Really wanted to see Dan Zanes, though :o(