New tiki pin

Shrunken Ned's

Lilo dress for girls 500 each piece
Not sure about boys shirt
Red tiki 200 credits

Yay the flip hat is back!

BronxTigger
08-10-2007, 10:27 AM
I figured something was on sale! There's a line to get into Shrunken Ned's...31 people long! And to think all I was planning to do was get my daily 20 credits.

WDWfanatic742
08-10-2007, 11:39 AM
Emporium

Baseball Cap Reversed- 1,000 credits
Koro tiki pin- 500 credits

Shrunken Ned's

Tangaroa-Ru Tiki Idol Color Red - 200 Credits
Hawaiian Aloha Shirt (Boys) - 500 Credits
Lilo Dress Top - 500 Credits
Lilo Dress Bottom - 500 Credits

The rug is not new :doh:

varcity
08-10-2007, 11:50 AM
I knew that hat would come out soon :)

WDWfanatic742
08-10-2007, 12:05 PM
Here's the picture of the items that guys can get. Someone will need to get the lilo dress in a picture:

New Items 8/10/07 (http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/70/newitems81007jy9.jpg)

Blue Genie
08-10-2007, 01:02 PM
All of it look boarding. Will not get.

TinkRocks
08-10-2007, 01:06 PM
I was just on VMK to get the weekend stuff, and had to wait behind 80 people to get into Ned's.

I didn't get the Lilo dress - didn't care for it, to tell you the truth. Liked the boys Hawaiian shirt a lot more!

RenDuran
08-10-2007, 02:10 PM
The Peter Pan hat is in small world imports for 1,000 credits!

jjramsey
08-10-2007, 06:54 PM
I did not have a green flip hat, so am glad I could get one, but I REALLY feel for those that had traded dearly for their flip hats! I have a friend that had been trying to get the green flip for a long time. Three days ago they traded red baseball cap and many other very nice items for the green flip hat.

I am sure they feel... :ill:

chrisb26
08-10-2007, 09:14 PM
I really like the new items I don't think they are boring at all. I like the new shirt always good to have something new I can wear :). I also like the new Tiki pin I'm glad they finally are releasing them a pin that I actually like and don't think was designed in a minute!!

As for the green hat I would be happy if I didn't have one already and I'm glad it came out cause alot of people wanted them except I traded for mine so that kinda stinks.

The Peter Pan hat is in small world imports for 1,000 credits!

This hat actually came out last week. So last week was pan hat this week is green flip does that mean next week they will continue releasing hats that came out in hat month? Cause if that is the case next week I can see alot of people walking around with those pim err musketeer hats :sick: :D

RenDuran
08-10-2007, 10:02 PM
This hat actually came out last week.

I was gone last week, so it was new to me! LOL!:)

cheshirecollector
08-10-2007, 11:31 PM
This hat actually came out last week. So last week was pan hat this week is green flip does that mean next week they will continue releasing hats that came out in hat month? Cause if that is the case next week I can see alot of people walking around with those pim err musketeer hats.

Was the princess hat one of those? I wonder if that will be back soon.:princess:

LittleDragonErin
08-11-2007, 12:39 AM
I WAS excited about the Lilo dress. But that didn't last long (for details, read my rant). I like how the dress works really well with the middriffs. Would be even better if we got grass skirts.

I don't think if they released the musketeer hats they'll be more visible than now. I don't care how long its been or how rare they are, they are still ugly. Everybody I know has one yet will not wear it even if you paid them to. If they lose the wig, it might help. :P

Minnie hat hasn't been released since the first time a couple years ago...yet. And from the reaction of the flip hat today, I hope they don't, or I'm going to go play something else for a while until it dies down. I don't know about other CLs out there, but I seriously got tired of being asked "what other rare is yavn going to release?" Sigh.

Thumper03
08-13-2007, 11:48 AM
Was the princess hat one of those? I wonder if that will be back soon.:princess:

Hat month was November 2005. The four weekends were Pan hat, Musketeer, Reversed Green, and Sorcerer. :mickey:

Chescat
08-14-2007, 04:01 PM
Just to clarify, I was trying to do the Furniture list.

The Bamboo Floor - Green came out on 8/10/07. Yes it was released before, but just wanted to clarify that there have now been two rugs released this month (Beige and Green).

Also, the Cyan Tiki went into the store inventory and is no longer under specials. So I would assume the Red Tiki will do the same this week and the Yellow Tiki might show up under specials. :blush: