PDA

View Full Version : Disney Baby ??

disneycouple2004
08-09-2007, 04:54 PM
OK Time for my 300th post ..yeppie !!:D
i have given this some thought on what to post, and i have decided why not ask my intercot family for some magic ? Seems to work for others why not ?? OK so its like this..
Of course my signature shows DW and I were married at the World ..big themed wedding and all the works..on Dec 22, 2004. OK so we have been trying to have a baby since then right..so after 9 months..SUCCESS !!....BUT>>
after 18 weeks..disaster..we had a miscarrige..it was horrible..(we have no children)..so we waited the proper amount of time etc..and have been trying now for about 9 more months...nothing yet ..so how about some pixie dust or fertile dust or something for us..we would give anything to be able to bring our child to Disney and see the light in their eyes someday really soon...we even thought about staying at Disney until the baby is born so we can say your for sure a Disney baby..with the offical FL birth record etc..how funny would that be...anway thanks for all your prayers etc. in advance..and thanks to intercot for this wonderful website..see you all in December SSR...22cd-29th...:thumbsup:

Disneycouple 2004
aka Lonny & Tammy

crazypoohbear
08-09-2007, 05:23 PM
Sending pixie dust and prayers that you get the child you want so badly.:pixie::pixie::pixie:
I went through the same thing years ago and now have 2 big boys.
The heartbreak is frustrating.

disneymom15
08-09-2007, 05:24 PM
Hope all goes well for you. Sending dixie dust your way.
Here's a question for you. What disney name would you give to the baby?

SBETigg
08-09-2007, 05:41 PM
Best wishes to you! My own very special Disney honeymoon souvenir just turned sixteen. It's definitely a magical place. :pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

robnadina
08-09-2007, 06:08 PM
I will keep my fingers crossed for you.:fingers: My Hubby and I have been trying for 13 months and have been seeing a doctor this whole time for treatments. I am currently going thru my 2nd IVF cycle, so I know all to well what you are going thru. I am sending extra special wishes cause when I hear success stories it gives me hope. :wishes::pixie::pixie:

Adina
DVC Since 2007
Poly - Feb 2007
All Star Sports - Aug 2005
DL - 5 times a year

kakn7294
08-09-2007, 06:10 PM
:pixie: for you in this frustrating time. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. I'll be in Disney starting Saturday - I'll just bet the pixie dust works better from there so I'll say a prayer for you!

glenpreece
08-09-2007, 06:13 PM
:tink::tink::tink::tink::tink::babyroll::babyroll: :babyroll:

Good luck!!!!!

disneycouple2004
08-09-2007, 06:16 PM
Thanks again...as far as names go we have many..nothing set for sure at this time..the Disney names are:
Ariel...Little Mermaid
Arthur...Sword in the Stone..

thanks so much :D

LauraF
08-09-2007, 06:27 PM
I'll definitely send some baby magic your way!
Here's hoping the fairies will bring a child to you!
:babyroll::baby::babyroll::baby::babyroll::baby:

Flower
08-09-2007, 06:27 PM
I cannot tell you how many times I stood and watched Wishes and all I could wish for was a baby.

We tried for 6 years to get pregnant and during that time I lost a little one the same week I found out I was pregnant - what a horrible roller coaster.

We ended up adopting a little boy, he was 18 months when he came into our lives. We took Brandon on his first Disney trip just before his 2nd birthday, we came home with a little souven'ear (Benjamin) who is now 9 months old:baby:

My heart goes out to you both and I wish all the baby dust & pixie dust for you both. Be strong for each other and love each other. :pixie:

tomorrowschild
08-09-2007, 06:33 PM
Lots of Pixie Dust for you!:magic:

Our little princess is now 3 months and will be making her first DW trip next year.

murphy1
08-09-2007, 06:38 PM
I'm so sorry you lost your baby, that is such an awful thing you went through.

My friend went on the Disney Cruise and when she came over to my house after it, I looked at her and told her I thought she was pg and it would be a girl (she has two boys and really wanted a girl very, very badly). 9 months later, she got her wish.

Good luck to you in December!!

1EeyoreFan
08-09-2007, 07:06 PM
That is such a heartbreaking loss. I wish the best for you and your spouse.

DH and I tried a long time with no success.(I had an 11 yr. old at the time-so was surprised at not being able to conceive again) We finally decided it was not in the cards for us. We started planning a trip to Europe and put adding to our family out of our minds. Low and behold, Gabby came to be. lol. Needless to say, the closest we have come to Europe is EPCOT but it is well worth it. I wish you two the same success!

droopy d.
08-09-2007, 07:23 PM
wishing you lots of luck.:pixie:

mickey&missy
08-09-2007, 08:17 PM
Lot of :pixie: and prayers and positive thoughts to you and your wife.

I had a miscarriage in June of 2006. It was very hard on me even though we are blessed to have 2 kids already. It just didn't make sense that it happened after 2 successful, healthy pregnancies. Our newest little mouseketeer is now 10 weeks old.

I can't wait to take him to WDW in March!

tinkerbell04
08-11-2007, 08:18 PM
:pixie::fingers:

For my 400th post, I will respond to your 300th post! I will be thinking about you and wishing you the best of luck. How devasting to lose a baby, you and your husband will be in my prayers.

IloveDisney71
08-11-2007, 08:34 PM
:pixie: :baby::tink::baby::pixie::tink::pixie::baby:
Here's some pixie dust being sent your way. I will be praying that you get exactly what you are wishing for!

Kairi_7378
08-11-2007, 09:41 PM
After 5 years of trying, I had a miscarriage on Christmas Eve 2006. I sympathize deeply with you and your wife. I know that it can be heart breaking for a long time afterwards. I wish you success as you try again to build your family. Here's that pixie/fertility dust! :pixie:
DH said that if our "trying" worked on our next trip, he was going to name the baby Walt.

DisneyDog
08-13-2007, 04:48 PM
I'm sending best wishes to you that your dreams come true!

Oddly, what worked for me is to stop trying. I got pg about 1 week after I stopped trying. My Disney boy is now almost 5 years old, and sleeps with about 10 Mickey toys in his bed every night.

Terra
08-13-2007, 05:18 PM
Sending lots and lots of sticky baby dust :Pixie:

I had 2 m/c myself [one in Aug 2005 and one in Oct 2005] After that when I would go to Disney I would tear up and think I'll never be able to take my own baby...
Well much to my suprise in March 2006 [we weren't even trying then!] I found out I was pregnant...but I didn't hold my breath...BUT...9 months later I had a happy healthy son who is actually 9 months old today!!
And he LOVES Disney already!

So it will happen!!

jenperich
08-20-2007, 09:39 PM
I'm also sending you :pixie: :pixie:!!!

Tinkerfreak
08-21-2007, 07:25 AM
I'm sending best wishes to you that your dreams come true!

Oddly, what worked for me is to stop trying. I got pg about 1 week after I stopped trying. My Disney boy is now almost 5 years old, and sleeps with about 10 Mickey toys in his bed every night.

I have heard so many stories about people getting preggers after making the hard choice to stop trying or after completing an adoption. I know they say not to worry about it and it will happen but that is easier said than done. How can you not worry if you have been trying for years.
I wish you the best of luck. Hopefully some of that Disney Magic will help and this really will be your year of a Million Dreams.

January-2007
08-21-2007, 02:50 PM
:pixie: I'm at a loss as to what to say other than good luck. Here's hoping you get your Disney magic! :pixie: