PDA

View Full Version : Illuminations from Rose and Crown

IloveJack
08-09-2007, 11:28 AM
How is the view of Illuminations from the Rose and Crown? If we get to go in Easter, we want to eat dinner there (as we loved it on our last trip) and I thought it would be nice to get ADRs at 8:15 or so, and then watch Ill. from the table. Has anyone else tried this, if so, how did it work? We loved the view from Mexico in July, but don't want to eat there.

robhink
08-09-2007, 12:39 PM
I had dinner on the patio last time we were there and it was great to be able to watch the illuminations from our table. The couple issues you might have is that they will not guarantee you being able to sit outside, but I believe they let you come out and watch, and the direction of the wind that evening. There's always a chance if the wind is blowing towards UK that you'd end up with a face full of smoke instead of being able to see.

Jared
08-09-2007, 12:44 PM
The view from the outdoor patio is terrific, but you are not guaranteed a table location. Book a reservation for around 8:15 and request a seat on the deck. If you're lucky, you'll have some of the best seats in World Showcase for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.

Like the previous post said, the Cast Members let guests dining inside stand outside for the show.