PDA

View Full Version : Why......

Sunshine1010
08-09-2007, 02:53 AM
...is it that Pizzafari in AK (a place that sells pizza for CS meals) doesn't offer a pizza for the children's menu?

...doesn't make sense.

TinkRocks
08-09-2007, 05:38 AM
Irony. ;)

Kinda like red traffic lights when you're late for wherever you need to be...

Disneyatic
08-09-2007, 09:28 AM
I read another thread about this awhile back and the poster said that they had noticed this also and asked about it at the counter and were able to get a pizza kid's meal but you have to special request it.

That is SO weird........

Ms.Disney
08-09-2007, 09:59 AM
Thats odd.....

locodemickey
08-09-2007, 10:17 AM
I thought that was really weird too. Do you know if they charged extra for the pizza in the kids meal? If they give a regular-sized pizza, it costs more than the kids meal itself.

buzznwoodysmom
08-09-2007, 10:35 AM
We encountered the same thing on our trip this past Feb. My kids love pizza so we were very disappointed that their was no pizza on the kids menu. It was our last day and we had a ton of CS meals left over on the dining plan so I just ordered an adult pizza for the boys and they split it. They really need to take another look at the options for children. I mean most places don't even offer a child's hamburger. While I don't want my children eating hamburgers everyday for our entire trip, I think it should be an option. One of my son's is allergic to chicken (weird, I know) and there is only so many days he is willing to eat peanut butter and jelly or mac n cheese. Thank goodness for TS meals or my children would have hating eating in WDW, or we would have not done the dining plan and been able to purchase them whatever they wanted.