PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos

DisneyDreams09
08-09-2007, 02:14 AM
I was just wondering how many of ya'll have permenant tattoos that are disney themed?

I am thinking about one...but the right one seems to be impossible to pick out.

I thought about doing one that is the basic outline of Mickey:mickey: but the interior is a collage of a bunch of different charaters faded into eachother...expensice I know, probably end up costing more than an actual trip! :)

So Out with it, does anyone else have some permenant body art featuring beloved characters?

Maybe we should have an official intercot seal to identify eachother ;) j/k

mickeyfan2001
08-09-2007, 05:12 AM
I have a Mickey Mouse (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2545731960101817042zWHwpG?vhost=good-times) tattoo. This picture isn't the best. I have had it for about 3 years and I love it. My sister also has a Mickey Tattoo. I'm thinking of adding a Tinkerbell soon.

CAS
08-09-2007, 07:29 AM
My wife has one about an inch and a half in diameter of a nice mickey stylized shape that she had done on her hip. :secret:

aprilisis
08-09-2007, 08:41 AM
I have Eeyore on my left arm (at the shoulder). I want to get Goofy, but I feel too old to get another tattoo. :old:

BrerSchultzy
08-09-2007, 10:07 AM
I don't have a Disney tattoo yet, but I do have a tattoo, and I'm going in for another one when my son is born.

But while I'm there, I'm going to have the tattoo artist turn a couple of my birthmarks into Hidden Mickeys :mickey:

lazydaneranch
08-09-2007, 10:24 AM
I have Eeyore on my right ankle.

I thought about doing one that is the basic outline of Mickey but the interior is a collage of a bunch of different charaters faded into eachother...

That is a really cool idea!

Momof2boys
08-09-2007, 10:47 AM
One of my 4 tattoos is a Tinkerbell on my right shoulder blade -- it's pretty much the same design as my avatar but with pixie dust instead of my name and it's in color.

I got it on a trip to San Diego last year with some friends of mine ~ I never want to grow up and I'm definately more pixie than princess ;) :blush:

mickeyfan2001
08-09-2007, 04:11 PM
I don't have a Disney tattoo yet, but I do have a tattoo, and I'm going in for another one when my son is born. :mickey:

I had my son's baby foot prints tattooed on my leg. They turned out very good and I get alot of compliments (sp) on them. Every now and then he stops and looks at them and he gets this look like my foot was really that small. Very cute.

Clotho
08-09-2007, 04:46 PM
I now have three tattoos, including a large back piece. But my very first tattoo was the Cheshire Cat. ;)

MMouse6937
08-09-2007, 05:48 PM
All three of mine are Disney related

1. Sorcerer Mickey on the cliff on my left shoulder. He's about five inches tall

2. Stitch on my left ankle, about the same size as mickey

3. I have a "hidden classic (three circle)mickey" on my right foot all black. It's small, about an inch across.

I'm thinking about Figment on my right ankle or someone on one of my arms. Stitch is awesome looking. The artist was so excited he paraded me all around the shop so everyone could see it and then he took pictures of it for his book.

I don't know if anyone else has this problem though, when I'm at WDW people think they're fake. I guess because there are so many kiosks that sell those temporary ones that very few people comment on them, thinking I just put a sticker on my leg. It's hard because I went through a lot of pain, I want people, especially people at Disney to notice them! :)

TikiGoddess
08-09-2007, 10:10 PM
I've been kicking the idea of a tattoo around for a while now. The only thing holding me back is the thought that when my two girls get into teenager-hood, they're going to be able to say to me,

"But mom, you have a tattoo! Why can't I get one?"

I would get one on my shoulder blade -- the top towers of the castle with fireworks and two stars (to represent my girls and "the second star to the right...").

So now all I have to do is figure out how to explain it to my kids in 12 yrs...

TikiG

Wolf
08-10-2007, 12:27 AM
Hahaha TikiGoddess they would too, My mom has 2 and thats what I said to her "Momma you have one, why can't I?" And she never let me be a hypocrite so she just talked it over with me first. I am now the proud owner of 2 (so far) 1 is the Ravenclaw crest from Harry Potter on my lower back, the other is the nickname mom gave me "wolf" a sparrow and two crossed swords on my hip. We've decided once we get back from our Jan 08 trip we are both going to get a disney tat because our trips have ment soo much to us. So I completely love your idea for your tat! I think it would be beautiful! Hey just look at it this way,if you have one they will be able to talk to you about the idea of getting a tattoo instead of getting something dumb or trendy and hiding it from you and you wanting to choke them later lol!

Fantasmic
08-10-2007, 05:24 AM
I'd love a Disney tattoo, but I'm scared of the pain, and I'm also worried my skin is so sensitive. But if I were to get one, I'd get a treble clef with a mickey head in the centre

Dragongirlx
08-10-2007, 09:25 AM
I have a 7inch long dragon on my arm but I would love a tigger

poeticeclipse
08-10-2007, 01:16 PM
3. I have a "hidden classic (three circle)mickey" on my right foot all black. It's small, about an inch across.

Do you have a picture of this one??? Because it sounds just like the type of tattoo I have been describing to my husband. I really want one but I just don't know where to get it. I wish I would have waited getting my first one (on my lower back) and got the Mickey (3 circle) there instead. Oh well...

tiggers_1
08-10-2007, 01:29 PM
I have a Tigger lying , all kicked back and relaxed, on the leaf of a flower on my right calf.

DizNee143
08-10-2007, 02:10 PM
i have the college program mickey logo..it looks like someone just drew 3 circles to make the mickey shape...so i have that tattooed on the right side of my lower back..it may be all of an inch or an inch and a half big..
if you click on my name and go to my hompage..you can see it along with my other tattoos..just look under the album titled - My Photos -
:mickey:

GrumpySmurf
08-10-2007, 02:38 PM
I have a 3 inch grumpy on my upper left arm. I used a Grumpy tank top i had as the design for the artist to use and he matched it perfectly. Now I get asked quite frequently where I got it, because people think its one of those rub ons from the parks. I had a little boy tell his mom and dad....Hey Look, his arm matches his shirt...LOL

Had it done in Panama City, Florida.

MMouse6937
08-10-2007, 05:57 PM
Do you have a picture of this one??? Because it sounds just like the type of tattoo I have been describing to my husband. I really want one but I just don't know where to get it. I wish I would have waited getting my first one (on my lower back) and got the Mickey (3 circle) there instead. Oh well...

Stacey, I'll have DH take a picture of it tonight and I'll send it to you....I love it, it's just small, understated. Most kids see it way before anyone else and say, "hey that's mickey mouse". I love it. :D

Piglet822
08-10-2007, 09:15 PM
I've got an Aerosmith tattoo on my right leg just above my ankle but I've been really thinking about getting Piglet on my left shoulder.
My boyfriend thinks I'm nuts :crazy:

tinktude
08-10-2007, 11:15 PM
My husband has a Grumpy tattoo on his back. It is dressed as a firefighter with flames all around it. It looks really cool.

I have a butterfly on my back, but I am thinking of getting another one soon.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
08-10-2007, 11:43 PM
I have two. Neither are Disney but, I have thought about getting another one with some sort of Mickey or a Yankees tattoo of some kind.

Both are on the inside of my ankles. Very low. They are my kids names.

My right ankle has Sean with two blue hearts and Riley below the hearts.

My left is a pink heart with Taylor. :cloud9:

I always said I would never get a tattoo. Now I am considering a third. :blush:

sagitarius
08-11-2007, 01:14 AM
I have about 15 tattoos so far, but only one Disney related. It's the "Imagination" logo in the crease of my left arm.

Clotho
08-11-2007, 04:34 PM
I have about 15 tattoos so far, but only one Disney related. It's the "Imagination" logo in the crease of my left arm.

How did it feel to get a tattoo in that location?

DDBird
08-12-2007, 07:10 PM
I have a traditional colour Minnie Mouse on my ankle. My husband has a Mickey head on his arm and Stitch on his back.

kyndallsma
08-13-2007, 12:38 AM
I have 3 tattoos and all are Disney themed. My first one is a Mickey on the inside left ankle. Then I have a lower back tattoo that has the Disney Quest Mickey design in the center. And then my newest one I just got this past Thursday and it is of Squirt. He is adorable.

TennesseeTink
08-13-2007, 04:29 PM
I'm so happy about this thread! I've been considering a Tink tattoo somewhere on my back for a couple of years now. I was afraid people would think I'm a little too obsessed. LOL Also I can't even commit to a bumper sticker, much less a tattoo. But I think I'm going to take the plunge. I think a Disney tattoo would be the only one I wouldn't get tired of.

Chic-a-pin
08-14-2007, 09:11 PM
I just had Steamboat Willie tattooed on my inner left ankle, it looks so cool!

DisneyDreams09
08-15-2007, 02:04 PM
I have thought about getting another one with some sort of Mickey or a Yankees tattoo of some kind.

:covered::drama::eek2::eek:

Yankees? Don't you mean Cubs... :)

pixiesmimi
08-17-2007, 12:19 AM
My DD has a Tink on her back. Cute! Of course, she is an adult, not a child. :)