PDA

View Full Version : PoTC nintendo DS downloads at MK?

cheshirekitty
08-08-2007, 09:15 PM
Does anyone know if you can still get special downloads for the PoTC Nintendo DS game at certain spots in Magic Kingdom? If so will it still be available in Sept? We will be in the world from 22 Sept - 28 Sept. My DS is very hopeful that the answer is yes. Thanks and see a bunch of you in Sept. by the looks of the many postings I have read. :mickey:

Raye3201
08-08-2007, 10:36 PM
The downloads are available only until Labour day according to when the news was released - the May archives of News has the full story.

Maybe Disney will extend it -- just like the year of a million dreams!

We downloaded the 'extra loot' 2 weeks ago on our visit - you can get the instructions from the pirate store at the counter. Without the instructions I would have been lost. Good luck!:mickey:

cheshirekitty
08-09-2007, 07:35 AM
Thank you so much for the information, although it was not the answer I was hoping for, boohoo. At least now when we get there we won't be disappointed. Thanks again, hope you enjoyed your trip.

BigBaloo
08-09-2007, 09:56 AM
My sons downloaded at 2 different spots at PotC but we couldn't find the 3rd. The CM's really didn't know anything about it & WDW Info didn't either. This was in late June so maybe they just weren't up to speed yet. The downloads are ok & nothing to go crazy over, but my kids enjoyed it....