PDA

View Full Version : So I was at Epcot Last Week...

EpcotFan182
08-08-2007, 08:28 PM
And I noticed that 1/2 the DNA structure in front of WoL and the WoL sign were gone, and that there was construction going on around the pavillion. Does anybody know what's going on? Is this truly the end of Wonders of Life?

DisneyDudet
08-08-2007, 08:51 PM
Indeed, it seems as though it is the end of WoL as we know and love it. Rumors are it will become a convention type center... as if we need anymore...

Read up about this and other goings on in this month's Tidbits (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=111615) that Figment! has been updating in the News forum!

Imagineer1981
08-08-2007, 09:30 PM
NNNOOOOO!!!!! Cranium Command!!!!

Jakk
08-08-2007, 09:36 PM
Where have you been? Kidding...But it'll house the F&W Festival and then the WDI will figure what to put there. But for the time being it's gonna be convention space

as if we need anymore...

Well the conventions do bring alot of money. But isn't there like only one convention space in Epcot and thats the old oddessy resturant?

DisneyDudet
08-08-2007, 09:49 PM
Where have you been? Kidding...But it'll house the F&W Festival and then the WDI will figure what to put there. But for the time being it's gonna be convention space

Well the conventions do bring alot of money. But isn't there like only one convention space in Epcot and thats the old oddessy resturant?

But if you add in the convention space at Coronado Springs and Contemporary... I think its not needed.

LoriMistress
08-08-2007, 09:55 PM
They're removing it so they can have more room for the Food and Wine Festival. There's suppose to be several booths and whatnot.

Shugoondola
08-09-2007, 04:09 PM
Isn't that Millennium building still in World Showcase? I wonder if they do anything with that. :shrug:

:mickey:

bleukarma
08-09-2007, 04:20 PM
Isn't that Millennium building still in World Showcase? I wonder if they do anything with that. :shrug:

:mickey:

That is where the Party for the Senses is held during the Food and Wine festival. I don't know what they do in it during the rest of the year.

BronxTigger
08-09-2007, 04:29 PM
That is where the Party for the Senses is held during the Food and Wine festival. I don't know what they do in it during the rest of the year.

I wish they would bring back the Millennium Village.

Fantasmic
08-10-2007, 06:14 AM
I think they should take the dismantled DNA stand and put it right on top of SSE ;)