PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

DisneyCouture
08-08-2007, 08:21 PM
Is this party only for children or can adults trick or treat too? Me and my husband are in our mid 20's and weren't sure what the age requirement was. Do other adults attend also without children? What is the norm for this?
Thanks so much.
:mickey:

MMouse6937
08-08-2007, 08:34 PM
Just like everything at the World, it's for both adults and kids. We're going to the MNSSHP on 9/21. It's me (33) and DH (41), my mom and dad and we plan on trick or treating and having a blast just us, no kids. It will be our first time so I'm looking forward to seeing everything. I hope you decide to go, have fun!! :thumbsup:

pianobabe
08-08-2007, 08:43 PM
My husband and I went last year by ourselves and we had a blast. All the trick-or-treating was great. My husband loved getting to dance with the Evil Queen from Snow White. We enjoyed ourselves so much, we are going back this year on 9/21.:party:

DisneyDudet
08-08-2007, 08:47 PM
I (23) and my parents will be there Oct 12! We've done MVMCP twice, so we can't wait for this one!

We'll be out there with our bags and costumes just like all the kids!!

You should go... it should be fun!

GreenBeetle
08-08-2007, 09:07 PM
No age limit at this party! You will have a blast no matter what your age. :frank::mpumpkin::ghost::pumpkin:

P.S. Welcome to Intercot!! :rocks:

mickey&missy
08-08-2007, 09:12 PM
Definitely trick or treat and enjoy! The party is a blast!!!

BRJARE3
08-08-2007, 09:51 PM
My husband dressed up as Jack and I was Sally and we had so much fun trick-or-treating. We received so much candy. It was great to feel like a kid again, even though we were 28 at the time. Now there is no way we would be able to get away from our 3 little ones. Go and have a blast!

Iluvpooh
08-08-2007, 10:30 PM
My husband and I have done it twice without kids (ages 24 and 27) and this year will be our first with kids(ages-29 and 32. It is a blast for grown ups too!! We never dressed in costume- This year our whole family is dressing in theme_ Hook-DH, Wendy-DM, Tiger Lily- DD3 and Tink-DD4!!

like2workout
08-09-2007, 09:30 AM
i've been the last 2 years with only adults. this is definitely for everyone! everyone gets trick or treat bags when entering the magic kingdom, and if you're holding a bag, people will put candy in it. you'll have a blast!

Sinewiz
08-09-2007, 09:34 PM
As stated, there is no such thing as "for kids" while your in Disney World. My wife, her friend and I will be there on Halloween night and we haven't trick or treated for 40 years and we can't wait! :mickey:

mouseketeer mom
08-09-2007, 09:43 PM
Oh my gosh! Trick or Treat as much as you want! EVERYONE gets a bag. We all tricked and treated at the two MNSSHParties we attended in the past 2 years. Then we would sit at parade time with our stash and enjoy our own bags and each others bags! Have fun!

mainemajor
08-09-2007, 09:56 PM
You bet you can go without children. DW and I, both in our 40's went last year and had the time of our lives. We went on rides and all around the MK trick or treating. First time since our kids stopped us going with them that we got to go trick or treating. We are going back to disney with the boys this year - in 11 days. One teaches and the other one in college so we can not go during MNSSHP this year. DW and I are planning to go back for it again next year. That's how much fun it is.

Donalds Duckie
08-09-2007, 10:06 PM
WELCOME TO INTERCOT!

Everyone is a kid at Disney!:mickey:

I've never been to MNSSHP but I've been to MVMCP twice, once solo and once with a friend. I'm 54 and I'm going to Pirate & Princess Party solo Sept. 3. I plan to get all the Pirate loot I can!:cool:

Go and have fun!

DisneyCouture
08-10-2007, 12:40 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who replied. I bought the tickets and we are going to MNSSHP in October.:mpumpkin:

MushuGrl
08-13-2007, 10:26 AM
YAAAAH! GLAD TO HEAR THIS! This will be my first one - my older sister and I are going alone (we're 32 and 42). We won't be in costume, but we'll have our Maleficent T's and shoestrings on! CAN'T WAIT!!

Sinewiz
08-14-2007, 01:16 PM
YAAAAH! GLAD TO HEAR THIS! This will be my first one - my older sister and I are going alone (we're 32 and 42). We won't be in costume, but we'll have our Maleficent T's and shoestrings on! CAN'T WAIT!!

As my wife, her friend and I are all in our 50's we hope you young "whipper snappers" don't get in our way of getting our fair share of candy. :D

goofyguy666
08-14-2007, 07:43 PM
Do you need to buy the tickets directly from Disney?