PDA

View Full Version : Specialty Drinks at Boma??

TINKERBELL_82
08-08-2007, 03:11 PM
Does Boma have any specialty drinks? We're eating there next Friday night and wondered if they did anything like O'hana with the Lapu Lapu's, etc.
If so, what's your favorite??

Thanks in advance!! :mickey:

wdwfan
08-08-2007, 03:52 PM
The bar right upstairs is very nice so we always arrive early to have cocktail before dinner. They have menu on table with speciality drinks but don't remember what they are. Anything, from there can be ordered at your table but, we normally have bottle of wine with dinner.

SBETigg
08-08-2007, 04:44 PM
Mmm, good to know. We'll also be getting there early to explore before our dinner at Boma.

mickey-mouse35
08-08-2007, 08:14 PM
I hear they have great South African wines, but haven't tried myself. :wine:

If you don't mind, can you ask for the Sunday menu when you go? We're going on a Sunday night in October and I would love to know the menu! THANKS! :thanks:

TINKERBELL_82
08-08-2007, 09:33 PM
I hear they have great South African wines, but haven't tried myself. :wine:

If you don't mind, can you ask for the Sunday menu when you go? We're going on a Sunday night in October and I would love to know the menu! THANKS! :thanks:

Sure thing!! I'll do my best to get it for you! :mickey:

Caroleh
08-08-2007, 10:14 PM
We love the Victoria Falls Mist!!!! Can't wait until December to get the real thing. We make our own here at home when we need a Disney fix!!!

TINKERBELL_82
08-09-2007, 07:40 AM
We love the Victoria Falls Mist!!!!

Oooo, whats in it??

Caroleh
08-09-2007, 08:01 AM
tangerine liquer, melon liquer, banana liquer, citrus juice and a splash of sprite. It's about an oz. of the melon liquer and a 1/2 oz. of the banana,tangerine and citrus juice.

yummy!!!!!