PDA

View Full Version : What Actor / Actress Would Play You ?

Momof2boys
08-08-2007, 02:27 PM
If they were making a movie or TV show about your life, who would you like to see play you on the big screen ? And your spouse or significant other ? Remember that they are playing you, so they should probably resemble you at least a little bit.

I'd have Drew Barrymore & Chris Noth (from Sex & the City) play me and hubby.

SBETigg
08-08-2007, 04:12 PM
Reese Witherspoon could play me. We both have really pointy chins, but she is much cuter and a little younger. I would also be pleased with Renee Zellweger at her Bridget Jones weight. I think she's adorable with more weight on her, and more like me. Only I don't dress as badly as Bridget (thank goodness).

And I'll take Colin Firth to play the DH. Not much resemblance, but so what. Hubba!Actually, very slight resemblance. :blush: I can't think of an actor who really does resemble the DH more closely actually.

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
08-08-2007, 05:58 PM
I'd say Conan O'Brien. Looks a LOT like me, same height and weight thing going on too..nickname at more than one radio station I've worked at along with going to college...it's always been Conan.

Even used to be the host of a local pro-wrestling organization in our city...this one section in the bar would always call themselves the Cone-Zone...apparently a lil fan club or something :funny:

But I do admit..I go a bit out of my way with the whole Conan hair style too!

Chris :hatter:

LibertyTreeGal
08-08-2007, 07:57 PM
I look quite a bit like a younger Julie Christie and my husband is often told that he looks like Al from Home Improvement! :D

ImagiAsh
08-09-2007, 11:51 AM
I have been told by several people that I look like Jennifer Connelly (I don't think so at all!!), so maybe she could play me. Although, I'd pick Angelina Jolie, because we have similar personalities (minus the whole doing drugs thing).

DVC2004
08-09-2007, 03:05 PM
Hubby would be played by either Kevin Bacon or John Elway (former football player). I would say he looks more like John Elway now. Me, I don't know who I look like! I'll ask hubby later when he gets home.

Scar
08-09-2007, 03:56 PM
I've been told by many people I look like Superman George Reeves (I know, he died before I was born.)

I was also told once I looked like Christopher Reeve, but I'm pretty sure they meant George Reeves.

My wife thinks I look like Roger Clemens. :ack:

Wolf
08-09-2007, 07:19 PM
I've been told I favor Millia Jovivich alot of times. And DBF is dark haired and since I have the WORST crush ever on Alan Rickman I'm going with him and you cant stop me! :nope::blush: