PDA

View Full Version : August: 3rd Week

BronxTigger
08-08-2007, 02:00 PM
Okay, so many of you going in August know there is a meet on the 15th at the Tiki Room. (See this (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=107871)thread). But, I know there are many people who are getting into WDW shortly after that. Sooo...

Does anyone want to meet the week of the 19th? I'm getting in on the 18th and leaving the 22nd. I'll be at the P&P Party on the 18th.

I'm thinking maybe we could meet the afternoon of the 20th or the morning of the 21st (to accommodate the people going to P&PP). On the 20th, I'm planning on going to AK in the afternoon because it is evening EMH. The 21st has morning EMH at MK and evening EMH at Epcot.

Let's hear those ideas!

BronxTigger
08-09-2007, 08:45 AM
Nobody??:(

SBETigg
08-09-2007, 02:13 PM
We'll be at the AK on the 21st and I'm having a special anniversary dinner with the DH at California Grill in the evening. On the 20th, I have Epcot morning/MK evening.

How's this- my plan is to hold down a table in the UK Beer Garden area for Illuminations on the eve of the 19th, if anyone will be around in that area pop in and say hi. There's a picture of me on my homepage and I don't think you'll miss me with my very Irish looking husband (and two teens unless they run off to ride stuff). Anything later in the week may work out, too.

BronxTigger
08-09-2007, 04:14 PM
We'll be at the AK on the 21st and I'm having a special anniversary dinner with the DH at California Grill in the evening. On the 20th, I have Epcot morning/MK evening.

How's this- my plan is to hold down a table in the UK Beer Garden area for Illuminations on the eve of the 19th, if anyone will be around in that area pop in and say hi. There's a picture of me on my homepage and I don't think you'll miss me with my very Irish looking husband (and two teens unless they run off to ride stuff). Anything later in the week may work out, too.

This might work, but not sure. It's my friend's day off; we plan on being at Epcot part of the day then heading over to MK for the pmEMH, but maybe we could work it to be in Epcot then.

What about an early lunch at AK on the 21st? I don't want to interfere with your dinner, but I'll be at AK that morning at least.

sgdisney
08-09-2007, 04:25 PM

I will be there with my 17 year old DS from the 16th til the 22nd. We have an ADR at the R&C on the 19th at 7:40 and plan to stay and watch Illuminations from there, so I just may try to find you!

SBETigg
08-09-2007, 10:23 PM
What about an early lunch at AK on the 21st? I don't want to interfere with your dinner, but I'll be at AK that morning at least.

Oh yeah, I may be able to swing that. What's open for CS? Flame Tree? What time do you think? I can probably consider 11:30-12 ish?

SBETigg
08-09-2007, 10:27 PM
I will be there with my 17 year old DS from the 16th til the 22nd. We have an ADR at the R&C on the 19th at 7:40 and plan to stay and watch Illuminations from there, so I just may try to find you!

Great. We'll be around there, so would be nice to see you if it all works out.

BronxTigger
08-10-2007, 06:40 AM
Oh yeah, I may be able to swing that. What's open for CS? Flame Tree? What time do you think? I can probably consider 11:30-12 ish?

I think that all the CS places that serve lunch open at 11. So that would be Pizzafari, Flame Tree, and Tusker House.

SBETigg
08-10-2007, 08:19 AM
I think that all the CS places that serve lunch open at 11. So that would be Pizzafari, Flame Tree, and Tusker House.

Tusker House goes down to refurb on Aug 20. I didn't think about Pizzafari.

BronxTigger
08-10-2007, 09:10 AM
Tusker House goes down to refurb on Aug 20. I didn't think about Pizzafari.

Oh yeah. I knew it was going down, but couldn't remember the date. I like the bakery that is there (Kusafiri?). I wonder if it's closing too...if so, then I need to pop over to AK earlier in the week to get that cinnamon roll!

I think meeting at Flame Tree or Pizzafari for a CS lunch would work. And I know there are other Intercotees who will be there at that time.

BronxTigger
08-14-2007, 01:16 AM

Okay....with yet ANOTHER change in plans (I think this is close to the last of it...my friend got her work schedule)....we are planning to be in Epcot on the 19th to watch Illuminations. Soooooooo, we'll try to look for you! I've never watched Illuminations from that spot before.

SBETigg
08-14-2007, 11:10 AM
Great! Maybe we'll see you. How fun!